Author note

Hey guys. This is unfortunately not an update.

So this story is going great, however it's starting to run into the mud due to my shitty writing. So this story is going to be having major delays and little updates as of today.

My heart simply isn't with it anymore and nobody is telling me to keep going anymore. So as of today I have decided to leave this story alone for a little bit.

However. While I figure out where I put my heart for this story, I have 5 major ones that are coming up, one of them already had the first chapter publish so please do go and read it. I also have 4 others in which I need your opinion on.

This is one

This is one.

And this is one of the others

I have started Queen, as I mentioned before, but one of these will be starting up soon. I just need all of you to decide which one you would like. The catch is, I'm not giving you a description, this is based on the title and the cover.

That's all for now my royal family but please remember to decide which one and personally Pm if there is a problem with my writing/ story.

For now, I'm sorry.

—————

(This is for my new story Queen)

"The King always thinks he is number one, until his Queen shows up."

Braxton was always the best at everything, that was until his mafia almost fell to the ground. With the help of the Valeron Mafia, will Braxton rise and take back his throne, or is someone already sitting it in.