Beach day

Scarlett's POV

Me, Rose and Jade decided to go out for a walk on the beach near her house today. I'm a little nervous since this is the first time we won't have to hide our relationship.

"You ready to go?" Jade asks me as she grabs my hand. I smile at her and give her hand a squeeze. "I am."

We put some beach items in a bag for Rose and walk out the door. The three of us walk in a row with Rose in the middle, holding both our hands. Sometimes she asked for us to lift her in the air, so Jade and I would pull our arms up in sync and lift Rose in the air for a second, making her squeal in excitement each time.

As we got to the beach we noticed it wasn't too crowded, which made me relax a little knowing we wouldn't constantly be watched by people.

Me and Jade laid some towels down on the sand to sit down, while Rose instantly went for the beach toys that were in our bag. Once she got everything she started making sand figures. I look to my right and see Jade beaming at Rose's actions. Just her looking at Rose makes me feel warm inside.

I grab a book and lay down, Jade following my example. As the morning progresses into the afternoon, it's starting to get hotter. I grab a bottle of sunscreen and signal for Rose to come over.

I put sunscreen on her and turn to Jade. "Your turn" I smile. She looks at me while raising her eyebrow. "You do know I can do that myself right? I only need to cover my arms and legs." She jokes. I give her a look and she sighs in defeat.

I put some sunscreen in my hand and start applying it to her arms first. She's looking right at me the whole time I'm doing this. It's honestly making me a little nervous. I look up once her arms are done and see her smirking lightly at me.

I decide to not say anything and move to her legs. As I'm applying the sunscreen I can't help but admire how soft and smooth her skin is. She leans back on her elbows and just looks at me while I'm working. "You know, if you wanted to be between my legs you could have just asked." She chuckled.

I choke on air and look up at her. I give her a warning look and see if Rose heard what she said. Luckily, she was too busy with her sandcastle which looks more like a lump of sand. I look back at Jade and continue applying the sunscreen. I completely forget about my surroundings while I'm working.

Once I'm done I move to put the sunscreen on my own skin, but a hand on my wrist stops me. I look at Jade and she gives me another smirk. "It's only fair I return the favour." She tells me. I give in and pass the bottle to her.

She first applies a little to my face, slowly caressing my face with her fingers. She looks me in the eyes for a moment. "Your eyes look even more beautiful in this lighting" she says as pecks my lips. I smile at her. "Thank you, baby. So do yours." Her bluish-green eyes were shining brighter than ever. Once she finished examining every inch of my face, she moves to my arms.

She starts at my lower arms and slowly moves towards my shoulders. I was wearing a tank top, which gave her more real estate to cover. Her hands linger a little on my shoulders as she slowly massages the sunscreen in. I hum in appreciation. "That feels nice" I tell her.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek before moving away from my arms. She shuffles a little before settling between my legs. She puts more sunscreen in her hand and starts applying it on my legs. As she moves to my thighs I start to feel all the wrong feelings while my daughter is completely oblivious of what's happening and still working on her sandcastle.

I feel the heat rising to my face and other areas. She notices this and smirks before moving back next to me. "Don't start acting up Scar, we don't want to traumatise Rose." She says as she points to my child who's a couple of feet away from us.

I chuckle and shake my head, before going back to my book. She follows suit and we lay there reading for a few hours before heading home. "Did you have a fun day, Rose?" Jade asks her. Rose beams at her "Yes! Did you see my sandcastle?" She asks.

Jade smiles at her. "I did and it was the most beautiful castle I have ever seen." She says as she taps Rose's nose. As we get to our house we all first wash all the sand off our bodies (not together, you perverts). Once we've freshened up, I plop down on the couch as Jade makes us some food.

I look at my phone for the first time in a few hours and see that I have a lot of notifications. I see that Chris texted me a link that said "Scarlett Johansson and Jade Cosmer dating?". Oops, guess the word is out.

"Babe?" I say. "Yes, baby?" Jade responds.

"Have you seen the articles? People saw us together on the beach and dating rumours are flying around." I let her know. She chuckles. "I mean, anyone who saw us would not have a hard time figuring out we're together." She states.

She pauses the food preparations for a moment and sits down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder and kissing the side of my head. "How are you feeling about this?" She asks.

"I'm happy the word is out, but it does feel a little surreal. My manager is saying we already have lots of interview requests." I let her know.

"We can always do an interview to actually confirm the rumours. Which ones did you get?" She asks.

"Every major talk show and magazine, honestly." I shrug. "Wouldn't it be fun if we went on Jimmy Fallon? Since that's where we met." She suggests. I kiss her on the cheek "That's a great idea! I'll let my manager know so she can plan it."

Jade nods and goes back to making food for us. I contact everyone who texted me, letting them know we both don't mind that the public knows.

Luckily, most articles about us are positive. Of course, there are some articles that mention Colin and the fact that I'm bisexual, but I'm just ignoring them.

Once Jade is done cooking, we sit down at the table with the three of us. I can't help but smile at our little family. It just feels right.