25

______
the signs as john green quotes;
Aries: "If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane"
Taurus: "It is so hard to leave--until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world"
Gemini: "Maybe she loved mysteries so much, that she became one"
Cancer: "That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty, it's like picking your breakfast cereals based on the color instead of the taste"
Leo: "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Virgo: "That didn't happen of coarse. Things never happened the way I imagined them"
Libra: "The marks humans leave are too often scars"
Scorpio: "You are so busy being you, you have no idea how unprecedented you are"
Sagittarius: "At some point you just pull off the band-aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're revealed"
Capricorn: "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices"
Aquarius: "It always shocked me when I realized that I wasn't the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things"
Pisces: "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations"
_______