54

_______
the signs;
Aries: you are fire. beautiful, bright, and warm, but don't let your power destroy others.
Taurus: i know it's hard to carry the weight of everyone's struggles on your shoulders. don't let your head and your heart get too heavy. take a break.
Gemini: you are radiating with potential, but you're not letting yourself grow. don't let your light be overshadowed by your dark.
Cancer: instead for waiting for something to happen, make it happen. the world is at your fingertips and you are as free as a bird.
Leo: please remember to stay humble. when you're on top of the world don't forget about the people at the bottom. they're the ones who truly love you.
Virgo: do not doubt your strength. you have the power to move mountains and bend rivers, so shouldn't you have the power to make yourself happy?
Libra: you give so much of yourself to others and as admirable as it is, it might be slowly killing you. take time for yourself once in awhile.
Scorpio: it may feel like the whole world is against you and maybe it is. however, this is only a test of your endurance and how tough your skin is. you'll make it.
Sagittarius: don't fall back into your bad habits. take pride in your progress and remember how far you've come. you won't find happiness in the same place you lost it.
Capricorn: life is going to throw things at you until you're to tired to catch them. but you're smarter than you think and you'll come out on top.
Aquarius: your world is shining with opportunity. indulge into your life's pleasures, but don't forget about the well being of others. not everyone is as lucky as you are.
Pisces: things are starting to unfold that will bring you immense happiness. don't get bogged down by the same old routine.
_______