41

_____
why the signs are good for you;
Aries: they're probably the most entertaining. with their charisma, they're the biggest people pleasers ever. there is never a dull moment with them.
Taurus: they're super sweet and will protect you no questions asked.
Gemini: they're quick witted and intelligent, which you can pick up.
Cancer: they're always asking how you're doing, and will try to cheer you up when you're down.
Leo: their confidence is contagious! treat them right, and they'll teach you to love yourself. they won't let anyone bring you down. no questions asked, they'll defend you until the end.
Virgo: they're always mindful of others and know their limits.
Libra: excellent listeners and they'll tell you when you're wrong. they always offer excellent wisdom and advice. they may be harsh about it, but they're just making sure nothing gets past you.
Scorpio: they'll *probably* rip the head off anyone who hurts you. (as long as they're not close with them as well)
Sagittarius: they always dream big. they'll fill you're head with positive imagines and "what ifs." they offer the sweetest dreams.
Capricorn: they always think logically and won't let you're head get clouded with foolish thoughts.
Aquarius: they're great listeners. although they're thinking and advice might seem a little off and eccentric.
Pisces: they're actually hilarious once you get close to them. they're extremely real and will leave you're sides splitting.
_______