Chapter 4-Back to Hogwarts

~Brinleys perspective~

After telling my friends I was pregnant, they all said they would help and reassured me that my secret was safe with them.

I sat down, laying my head on Tatum's shoulder, and eventually Ron and Harry walked back in.

I glared at the other three girls, hinting to them not to say a single word, and they didn't.

We eventually started getting closer to Hogwarts, and I went with Tatum to go change.

When we came back, we were about to stop and get out, so I grabbed my bags and we got off carefully.

We went to the Great Hall and sat down to eat dinner, but before we could start, Dumbledore walked over to me.

He asked to speak with me privately, so I told my friends I would be right back.

We walked over to the wall far enough away that no one would hear us, but not far enough that it was that noticable I was talking with Dumbledore

"Your mother and Father had informed me on your situation, and we have talked to Madam Pompfrey, she said she could let you stay in the hospital wing if you would like.

"Thank you Headmaster, but I think for now I'll stay with my friends in my dorm room."

He nodded and walked away, leaving me to go back to my friends.

We finished dinner and left to head back to the dorms, but I split from the group when my stomach started hurting and I ran to the bathroom, throwing up.

I heard a laughing and walked out after wiping off my mouth to see Pansy Parkinson and her group of friends.

"What?" I asked, looking at the three girls.

"We overheard you telling your friends on the train that your pregnant." One of Pansy's friends said, smirking.

"And we think we might just tell the whole school what a slut you are Brinley." Pansy said.

"Please don't!" I said, panicking.

I didn't need the whole school knowing what had happened, not yet at least.

"Hmm... Maybe we will, just wait and see." The other girl said, and they all left giggling.

I went to the common room and walked to my dorm, laying down on my bed to wait for Tatum, who had to talk to Professor Flitwick for something.

I heard the door open and felt someone lay a hand on my shoulder.

"You ok Brin?" Tatum asked.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"Ok, let me know if you need something."

I nodded slightly and she went back to her bed, picking up a book.

~~~~

A few hours later I woke up from a dreamless sleep. It was only around 2 in the morning but my stomach hurt.

I got up and walked to the bathroom connected to my dorm, careful not to wake up anyone.

I turned on the shower after putting a silencing charm around the room and stepped in after it warmed up, the hit water hitting my back.

I sat in the shower, the reality of this while thing hitting me, and cried silently despite the silence charms.

"There's a living human growing in me..."