Chapter 13: Answers, Aftermath, and Allusions Continued

(Hey, whaddya know! I didn't take an absolute eternity to upload something for once! Is this some unusual form of early Christmas present? I dunno. All I know is that I don't have to live with the fact that you don't need to wait any more. With your patience being rewarded once again, stay smart, leave a vote, comment, maybe even a follow while you're at it, STAY AWESOME, AND ENJOY!!!)

3 and a half hours later, Deepak

Let me make this very clear, I love my family with all my heart, and I am in no way trying to put them down just based on how they are. My only problem with them is the fact that I can't get a moment's peace around them, my inner cat can't handle it whatsoever. I am a Taoist, I need my time and space to meditate, and be alone with my thoughts and the universe. My energy must be undisturbed as I attempt to elevate my thoughts to a higher state of being, so I may become enlightened, as I am told by Constantin that our ancestors once were.

In addition, I am also attempting this while doing a very simple exercise that most people would call a 'plank'. This involves me, doing this as a dog, using the front ends of my forelegs to hold myself up almost in our push-up position, but I don't move. Instead, I attempt this as long as possible.

Ever since we had that lesson with Rictor, I've been feeling a little more inclined to work out and exercise. Believe it or not, it's worked wonders on my inner cat, as I haven't been as inclined to...well...not be a scaredy-cat under the most trivial of things.

I don't even know how that works, but I feel legitimately good for once, so I am not complaining in any capacity.

Funnily enough, everyone present at that time have had similar results too, strangely. Dizzy and DeeDee have felt inclined to play more tag, much to Dolly and Delgado's delight. Triple-D have been discussing potential cardio routines that aren't as extreme as what we did as part of their beauty regimen (even though the Twins were the ones who did the demonstration with Rictor, all we did was just run around for a little bit and did some push-ups). I think Dawkins has been doing a little research into proper exercise and good diets to follow. Dante seems to be not as scared of 'The End', as he normally does, mainly because he's been trying working out to cope with his anxiety, such as asking Dawkins to try doing that, how do you call it... 'catch me if you can'. I think he's even considered ordering those weighted clothing to try a form of weightlifting too, D.J. and Da-Vinci seem to be coordinating on trying the same thing as well, alongside Triple-D, but mainly to distract him from panicking about those 'voices' in his head. I'm starting to question the validity of his claims about those nowadays because of those, mainly since he's been the dog who cried wolf. He's been slightly better since the lesson, so there's that.

Though not specifically delegated to just them, they've also enlisted the help of each other as well as some of the other puppies to train with them too.

My favorite thing that is happening right now, however, is watching the Dimitris being forced to clean and be taught by Dylan. Normally, if they were just doing something trivial, like trying to sneak a few extra snacks than they were allowed, then I'd feel sorry for them.

NOT THESE DOGS, HOWEVER!

I know that you're not supposed to feel satisfaction at someone getting their just desserts, but with everything these 'gangstas' have done to me, I'm almost surprised they weren't given time-out in the basement. Normally I can just brush it off, but when I lose support around the house, especially after the work I put in to keep everyone calm and together, everything falls apart like it did last time. It was quickly resolved, thanks to Dylan putting aside his pride, and his allergies, for once. Since then, I've been able to continue bringing peace to this otherwise chaotic family.