Chapter 21

It wasn't even 20 mins later when Jess knocked on the door and said that kara was here representing catco. Honestly I'm crapping myself did she lex on her out? What is she going to think.

Kara pov
Honestly with everything going on with me and Lena I kinda just locked myself in my office at work send started working on a new story when snapper, kat and win all came in way to fast "BIG HEADLINE I NEED YOU THERE NOW" snapper said "LEX IS OUT LENA NOW" cat said win looked at be sadly.

I got up without a word grabbing my bag heading straight there I decided to walk to clear my head because I'm so nervous to see her what if she's on lexs side there's so many what ifs and I'm so scared.

As I walk through lcorp a few people look startled others mortified and others just unsure of what to do with themselves, I sign in at the desk, and the woman smiles and tells me to carry on as I have a access card to lenas floor. I. The elevator I feel my nerves building like how am I going to go interview her about something that affects and offends me so much when we are in a fight this is just going to make everything worse, as the elevator opens I look at a startled Jess "Hey Jess, can you tell her I'm here on behalf of catco please" I really didn't know what to say that but I had too Jess has a raised eyebrow as she picks up her phone. "She said go on in" Jess smiled

As I walked towards her office every bone in my body is shaking I have never been so nervous to see someone its like the first time I met her but my emotions are amplified. "Here on behalf of catch?" she says not even looking up from her desk as she continued to write. "Erm well yeah" I push up my glasses shifting my weight from either foot nervously "Ms Danvers, you can sit down" she says annoyance lacing her voice, that was so uncalled for. I walk and sit in front of her. "Am I okay to record this Ms. Luther" lena dropped her pen looking at me deeply in my eyes, it takes me back making me quite uncomfortable and slightly intimidated I look down "yes that's fine" I press record, clicking my pen "Ms Luther Dis you have any involvement with Lex breaking out of prison" Lena looks at me in shock "No, I did not know that he was going to break out not did I participate" I take a deep breath " Did you not think it was necessary to report the whereabouts of Mr. Luther to the correct people" lena is glaring at me, "He was not a threat and to my knowledge he is now back in prison" I look up at her she looks furious I have never saw her like this and I can see she's holding back "Ms Luther was you aware that Mr Luther placed kryptonite bombs around the city and had set off randomised attacks on civilians alien and human, to get supergirl engaged within these attacks?" lena gasped, John and Alex has just came through on earpiece and updated me, that's how I'm so up to date. "I was not aware of that." I stand and turn off the recorder "thank you ms Luther. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to cat grant she will relay the information to me" lena pulled a confused and angry face "What do you mean reach out through cat?!" I turn to walk away "KARA" I stop and turn "please dont talk to me like I'm a child" I say "then stop acting like one, you are being ridiculous" I shake my head " at first i wasn't. I came here putting the fact we are in an argument behind me and done my job and you treated me like shit, I'm not doing this lena" I walk away towards the door " I stuck up for you! I denyed everything he asked about supergirl, I Lied and put you first" I roll my eyes " yesterday you complained about me not telling you and now you have the audacity to say you lied and defended me?! This is why I didn't want to tell you because now your holding it against me? Like what do you want from me lena because I actually can't do this, for all I know he's bugged this office and now knows my identity because you didn't inform anyone that he was here?!" I yelled at her, she looks taken back "im not doing this lena Infact I can't do this right now" I walk out the room fast slamming the door, Jess looks in shock and taken back as I head for the stairs. What the actual fuck the audacity. As I speed down the stairs, I am lost for words. I got back to catco and storm into my office slamming the door shut heading towards my laptop, I shouldn't be writing when I'm this angry I start pacing around the room, my door knocked and cat came in "kara calm down" cat says to me "kara, that was a very loud slam of the door, what happened at the interview" I stop "shes so arrogant and rude and cockey, she thinks she can just treat me like shit when she is the one in the wrong like how does that even make sense" I ramble "okay well I don't think this is just about the interview, do you need to talk off the record?"