Chapter eight.1

Recap: Lena smiled "Yeah I am thank you, before I head off I was just wondering if I could you know, have your number?" She just asked me for my number OMG.
Lenas Pov•••
SHIT I JUST ASKED FOR HER NUMBER like straight up and shit "you know for business purposes? If you'd like if that makes it less weird that I just asked for your number" SHUT UP GOD LENA I am literally screaming at myself I am babbling and can't stop, Kara smiled and laughed passing me her phone, here you got put your numbers in and I will text you" oh my god I hope she doesn't forget that I gave her my number and oh my god Shit I need to calm down.
I smile and hug her okay, " I'll see you around kara" I say fastly walking away.

Kara pov••
So Lena just gave me her number and I don't know I'm a little excited weirdly enough I had a funny feeling kinda like I wanted to throw up in a good way. "Hey kar you ready to go?" Alex interrupted my line of thought, I nodded "are you okay?" Alex asked looking all worried "yeah I'm good why?" "You just look all red and awkward" Alex laughs. "Oh, I have no idea why?" Alex laughs shaking her head, does she know something that I don't?

A/N
Hey hey, sorry I haven't updated I've had exams but I thought I'd upload this part while I'm writing the rest 5 likes next part