Chapter Eight.2

Recap: Kara pov • "Oh, I have no idea why?" Alex laughs shaking her head, does she know something that I don't?
Kara Pov•
So, it's been about 2 weeks I think I'm unsure.I got into another fight with one of Cadmuses stupid mega human things. Like for rao sake this one had kryptonite shards coming out of its hands and got me straight in my chest so I've been under yellow sun lights but I feel so weak like my powers are barely working like I feel so weak and so strange,Like I feel human. Like I've been made to stay in the Deo to see if there's any changes but now I'm getting allowed to go out to obviously work and other stuff but I have an alarm on my watch in case anything happens. I haven't been able to message or contact Lena for obvious reasons but yeah I have emailed her asking if I could hopefully go over and talk to her, and if your thinking yes I lied I said my phone broke, and I was out of town visiting family when i fell and hurt myself, I know annoying but I currently have cast on my arm and a cut on my face. Which would be weird if I was just like hi, with all broken shit. The good thing is that I have got a new phone. i am rambling, so yeah she said she was free today at lunch so i just went to nonans and got some dumplings and smoothies for us to have.

I am nervous, i am so nervous. i don't have no idea why but have like this weird feeling in my stomach kind of like when you are about to go on a date or stuff but no i don't know i think it's because I am so nervous Kara stop rambling, anyway i am at the doors of LCorp, I am literally waiting to go up to lena when there was a tap on my shoulder, "Hey Lovely" lena stood there smiled big, oh my gosh I'm so nervous "hhhi, I got us a snack" I showed the smoothies and the bag, she looked at my arm with a questionable look. " we will talk about that in a moment" Lena said putting at my brace, I blushed pushed up my glasses and nodded.
The elevator, it was so awkward. Like so awkward because I'm so shy and annoying, Lena will talk to me and I will stutter. We're now in her office, she wanted to sit on the sofa to be comfortable, I unpack the food and pass her, her smoothie "OMG" "OMG WHAT UOU OKAY!?" I jumped, Lena burst into fits of laughter I can't help smile at her she looks beautiful, " oh I'm sorry" I say looking down "Kara why are you apologising?" "Because I like thought I have like poised you" "nooooo I was saying OMG because it's so good!!" Lena smiles big, "so Kara I am free for the rest of the day do you want to have a move day with me, we can open the tv out of the cupboard then black the office out and then grab some duvets to keep us warm and cozy.
I can't help but smile and nod, Lena got up went to her door and told Emily to make sure all her meetings are cancelled and for her to grab us snacks then she can go for the rest of the day , I'm a little shocked Lena just cancelled all her plans for me to just relax. "So Kara, how did you get that black eye and a broken arm?" Lena said while bending down getting some blankets from the draws under the sofa. And two sets of tracksuits. "Hrrr you go, there's a bathroom through there go get changed", Lena said I got up and went into the bathroom I peed of course and got changed. I walk back in and Lena is all changed and Netflix is on.
*phone rings*
Alex: hey kar are you okay?
Kara: yeah I'm just with at lenas we just about to watch a movie and chill you know doctors requests.
Alex: hm ha okay I'll ring you in a few hours to make sure your okay.
Kar: okay love you see you later.

Lena Pov ••
So I have been so nervous to why Kara hasn't texted me like so scared like has she completely ditched me, did I come off as to strong?? I don't know it's really been getting to me because you know she's so cute and she's sweet and cute, damn Lena you already said that well anyway.
Im just writing stupid paper work, hm best check on some email to see what is going on. Oh my god I have an email off of Kara
Kara: Hey Lena, I hope you don't mind Clark gave me your email. My phone broke snd I got into a little accident while I was in my home town, are you free this afternoon?.
Look forward to hearing from you Kara.
OMG OMG she emailed me oh my god  I've never typed so fast saying I'm free later on today. I mean I'm not but for her I'm going to cancel I haven't seen her in ages.
*time skip*
I just popped down onto the group floor to one of the laps to give them some results I found and when I walked out I saw Kara, I could see she had a cast on her arm I knew she hurt herself but not this bad. I tapped her on the shoulder and smiled Hey Lovely" I smiled so big like she's so cute but she honestlyso cute she looks so nervous and cute "hhhi, I got us a snack" she held up the smoothies and another bag smiling, I smiled back but gave her arm the side eye, because she didn't tell me it was that bad. " we will talk about that in a moment" I said raising my eyebrow pointing at her brace I want to know how she got hurt, Kars blushed and pushed up pushed up her glasses and nodded. Honestly I tho k my heart nearly exploded.
The elevator, it was so awkward. Like makes me a tad nervous like, I will talk to her and She will stutter. I don't know if I did something or if elevators are just awkward. We just. Got back into my office, we're sitting on the sofas because I don't want it to go awkward again because damn. Kara stood and unpacked the food and passed me my smoothie, "OMG" it wasn't purposeful it just came out it's so good omg "OMG WHAT UOU OKAY!?" Kara jumped and squealed, I could help but burst into fits of laughter that was so cute and funny omg, Kara looked down " oh I'm sorry" erm I have no clue why she's saying sorry I'm sooo confused"Kara why are you apologising?" "Because I like thought I have like poised you" I couldn't help but smirk she's so cute "nooooo I was saying OMG because it's so good!!" i can't help but smile at her she frickin melts my heart, "so Kara I am free for the rest of the day do you want to have a move day with me, we can open the tv out of the cupboard then black the office out and then grab some duvets to keep us warm and cozy" I really like this girl. Kara looks st me and smiles so big and nods, I quickly got up and went to the door to speak to Emily ñ. to make sure all her meetings are cancelled and for her to grab us snacks then she can go for the rest of the day, "So Kara, how did you get that black eye and a broken arm?" I said while bending down getting some blankets from the draws under the sofa. And two sets of tracksuits. "Hrrr you go, there's a bathroom through there go get changed", Lena said I got up and went into the bathroom I peed of course and got changed. I walk back in and Lena is all changed and Netflix is on. Karas phone suddenly rang "okay love you see you later" I hope to god her and James aren't a thing and I haven't fallen for a straight girl again because damn that never works out good"So kara you diverted the question" she looked so nervous, but burst out laughing " soooooo" Kara said falling back into the couch "I was drunk at my parents house and fell off the balcony" omg she's crazy "OMG KARA" "what it wasn't that high it was funny, sooooo what we watching Luther" Kara smirks hm " how about this umbrella academy?"

A/N
HEY HI HERES THE LONG PART I PROMISED.
7 Votes next chapter
2 Comments