Chapter 12

This chapter has strong language, recommended age 15 and above. ENJOY.

Recap: "Alex knows where you are she said we need to sort this out so you are coming to my place." Kara does not look happy for the talk that's about to happen.
Karas POV•|•
I am so waisted right now. I really don't want to go with Lena, I don't want her to grill me, I don't want. I don't want I don't want toooo. "I don't wanna talk to you Lena" oh damn she looks straight into my eyes like right there holy Rao her eyes are so mesmerising, she literally doesn't say anything and just looks away. "Well that was rude" AH SHIT I didn't mean to say that out loud that is so annoying I wish I could just sober up because I can't shut my mouth. Lena looks back at me and raises her eyebrow. "What was rude huh? You ignoring me for nearly 3 weeks then act said I am in the wrong when my friend gives me a little kiss, like you and James do the same yet it's okay? This isn't no double standard Kara and I know your drunk that's why I wanted you to come back for you go to sleep in the spare room and we will talk in the morning" I'm not going to lie I'm quite shocked right now but you now drunk Kara can't keep her mouth shut. "All of that was done for a 3reasons and FYI me and James did not kissed on the lips in the gala but you did I'm drunk not stupid don't misinterpret that and I'm in no way in any obligation to tell you my second or third reason "
Lena looked and just shook her head. "So Kara just from you saying that there are multiple reasons for you not wanting to be with me when you don't even know who we are" Damn she went deep "I have my reasons!" Lena rolled her eyes looking away. "Toby can you please re route the car to karas" Lena says pressing the intercom "that's mature" I say under my breath "excuse me?" Oh I think she heard me " that was mature of you" " I don't understand if your being sarcastic or not" Lena looks half pissed half confused "sarcastic" I just say this is getting way to awkward and I'm tired and sobering up " Kara you've said the whole ride that you don't to come so when I listen I'm being immature?! So how do you gather that" so she has a point but I can't back down from this "because you made this whole point of going to tell Alex making me come with you and now we're literally like 10 minutes away from yours and 30 minutes away from mine and you make the decision that you'll take me home we've already been in the car for 35 minutes, that's why I'm complaining" I said rolling my eyes putting my head against the window feeling very tired, " I was just doing what you wanted I literally can't do anything right " Lena said quietly sounding quiet upset. "Driver man I'm sorry I don't know your name sorry to be a pain but can you please just take us to Lena's it's still way closer than we are to my place" I say holding the intercom thing, we have now got about 15 minutes till we get to lenas so I just wiggle down putting my head on the side.
Lenas POV •
I don't understand why Kara is being such hard work, like she is being so difficult and honestly I don't know what to do, what does she want me to do I've tried with her so much, " Kara I'm just going to say this now because it's in my head" Kara sat up and looked at me. Oh gosh she looks like she's sobered up a little I gulp unsure of how to say this without starting an argument. " hm erm so I don't understand why your being so critical and harsh to me, I come to your loft to tell you and to talk to you about us and after that night I thought we was good? I thought that we was going to take it slow and just see where we are going, but instead YOU literally chose to ignore me. If you had said Lena I need some space, god I would have given you space! But you made me feel awful you made me feel like I was in the wrong and I didn't even do anything but try to make you be ok. I messaged you everyday for 2 weeks with a good morning and a good night to make sure you know that I'm still thinking about you. some days with other messages to make your day go better and some messages asking what I've done wrong, I stopped after 2 weeks because it looked like I was crazy because there was all these sent messages and not one in return not a thank you not a good night not even I'm ok. You literally read them all and left me on read, you know how much that hurt me?! And tonight I didn't even want to come but cat rang me herself and asked me so I couldn't say no. When I did get there I tried my hardest to avoid you because I didn't want to have an awkward conversation, so me and Jordan where just hanging and Jordan is my childhood best friend who is bloody gay who has always gave me a peck it used to be a thing to cover that we where both gay but now it's just a comfort thing he could see that I was so uncomfortable in that situation and he didn't know you where the girl who I've been crying about otherwise he probably would have went all out just to piss you off, so whatever assumptions you had where wrong, I'm not wrong in this situation no matter how hard you tell yourself that I am I am not you are Kara. I let out a big breath tears on the edge of my eyes ready to fall. Kara just looks at me in shock. She doesn't say anything she leans her head on the door, she's got to be kidding right?!
Karas pov •|
I'm definitely sobering up and all I want to do is sleep, like curl up and sleep, yes I'm completely aware of everything she just said but I have to process it. I get everything she's saying and rao I know that I'm the one in the wrong but I don't even know why I stoped talking to her I just there's to much. Rug I need to say something to her, I shuffle up looking at her " I didn't think that me ignoring you would hurt you because we haven't known each other for too long but yeah my feelings got the best of me and I was overwhelmed because I know I want to have something with you but there's a lot what comes with being my friend never mind my girlfriend I can't go into what yet but there's something " like I have to say it and I know she's going to want to go into what I said deeper but I can't tell her yet. " do you not trust me?" Oh shot now she sounds hurt oh my I'm ti drunk for this. "Lena of course I do but we haven't known each other for that long and this thing is so important and secret I can't tell you because I have to protect not only myself but you Lena I don't want anything bad to happen to you and people who know are family or have been around for years, it is nothing against you. Gosh please believe me if I didn't trust you I would not be in this car with you I wouldn't have kissed you, I wouldn't have cuddled you in bed and I damn sure I wouldn't be telling you that I do have a secret" Lena looked at me and nodded, " Lena I promise" she still just nods the car comes to a stop, few seconds later the driver opens the door Lena smiled to him thanking him while we got out, I say and follow Lena sheepishly. "Lena I'm just going to go home, I don't want to be around you if your in a mood with me and giving me the silent treatment, it's childish I'm not in the mood for it" I didn't mean to be snappy but honestly wouldn't you be I'm still drunk i need food and she's ignoring me. "Don't be ridiculous Kara come on." No I'm definitely not going, I pulled my phone out because you know can't fly drunk just doesn't end up well. "Kara what are you doing it's like 2:30Am you've got work tomorrow come on inside" "I'm off work for the next few days, I'm going home" Lena now looks pissed "Kara for god sake come in inside" I just ignore her while I'm trying to book a tuola (Uber), Lena walks up to me takes my phone out of my hand and walks back up to her door, " come on" no way she just did that. I'm so angry walking up the stairs to her apartment building, there was a slight smirk on lenas face as we got into the elevator going to the Top floor. "You finished being a mad teenager because I took your phone" I just role my eyes. In lenas apartment, it's actually beautiful so different to her office.
The first thing I see is her kitchen very rustic and cute not what I imagined it to look like, " erm sorry I'm not used to anyone seeing my actual home but welcome" Lena said awkwardly .

As we walk round into her living/ dining room I look at Lena and say " it's beautiful in here"

A/N Hey hi, I hope you enjoyed !! 30 votes 5 comments the next chapter! I've had to split this chapter in half because it was going to be too long!!

A/N
Hey hi, I hope you enjoyed !! 30 votes 5 comments the next chapter! I've had to split this chapter in half because it was going to be too long!!