Chapter 18

A/N
It was so great getting to know some of you! It was really cool! Crazy that people are reading this around the world?! Like that's crazy! Thank you for the on going support. Another update soon.
Recap: So let's get to know eachother

Lena pov:
So I am in my office and i have literally got 10 emails left. Honestly all I can think about is last night and what happened between me and kara. Like it is all i can think about. I keep zoning out and remembering things from last night. Like I can not believe me and kara had sex? like we know each other but hardly know each other but strangely enough i feel like it broke the ice with us. I don't think that is usually the case. I do feel as though it's going to be slightly awkward between us, but it's going to be right? Oh my goodness I sound like a nervous teenager.
- time skip at karas-
So I'm at kara's apartment, I'm super nervous. I brought wine and food, to say thank you for bringing me breakfast it's around 7pm now. Oh gosh I'm scared to knock the door. Ok I'm going to knock.
• knock knock•

I swear they where the lightest knocks in the history of knocking a door, "I'm coming one second" I heard her shout and then a bang "god dang it" suddenly the door opened to kara looking down at her hands and a pair of broken vision glasses. "Did I mention I'm extremely clumsy?" I couldn't help but burst out laughing she smiles rubbing one of her eyes covering her beautiful face. "Kara is your eye ok?" She nods "it's just itchy it will be ok in a second, come on take a seat make your self at home I'm going to get my spare pair of glasses" I smile and walk to the sofa.

Kara pov •
So since I came home I've been relaxing you know the normal stuff and being nervous for Lena to come over, and like a idiot I fell right before I opened the door, for her which was really embarrassing by the way like who falls over  right before opening the door to the most perfect person.

Anyway you know that awkward situation of me being supergirl I couldn't let her see my face otherwise she would have guessed it straight away i want to be able to tell her on my own and not her finding out randomly that isn't fair. We've only known each other a short time and I'm not sure what's about to happen but if we are going to try to get to know each other I will tell her something I just haven't figured out what I am going to say. I'm quite thankful that my powers are still blown out, yes I am stressed about it. But I'm thankful because I didn't hurt lena yesterday and I'm not on call, I come back out to lena setting out all of the food, she is so cute " hey kar" she looks up. " hey, I got my pair ones well I have 4 spare pairs because I always break them" lena giggles "you are adorable" she said in between giggles. "Do you want to stay tonight le?" She smiles "you sure?" I nod walking to the kitchen grabbing two plates "I eat a lot by the way" I say handing her the plates she raised and eyebrows "like I eat a lot hahah" "you don't look like you eat a lot" I laugh loudly "that's because I work out, thank you " I say as lena passes me a plate of food. "I didn't know that" I raise my eyebrow "so what's your favourite film?" Lena says as she sits back starting to eat " Hm I kinda like this new film me and Alex watched, it's called the high note. It's so so good. What's your favourite film?" Lena grinned "I like back to future"
/—//- time skip -//—/
It's been around 3 hours and me and Lena have just been getting to know each other she's so nice and honestly I just can't, my heart flutters every time she looks me in the eyes. I've just gone to get us some pjs and she was throwing the trash in the bin. I got changed and gave lena her pjs. There was a loud bang coming from outside my apartment, I ring Alex straight away, lena comes out and looks at me "hi Alex there's something going on outside my apartment
//phone call\\
Kara: hey al there's something going on outside my apartment sounded like an explosion freaked me and Lena out can you send someone?
Alex: me and John is on his way sit tight.
Kara: thank you!
// end phone call//
"Hey le, few fbi people are on there way to check it out"
Lena laughs "anyone else would call the cops you call the fbi nice connections" I roll my eyes " it's just my sister" I say
// 30 mins later//
Me and Lena been laying on the couch cuddling and been watch criminal minds, just to pay the time, there's a knock at my door and lift Lena up. My phone starts ringing and it's Alex, " open up I'm at your door" I open my door and Al smirks at me " just letting you know it's all clear and you both are safe" Lena raises an eyebrow. " I thought you worked in the science department?"

A/N
Hope y'all liked it