Chapter 15

Recap: Kara pushes me on the bed and gets on top carrying on kissing me, rubbing her hands on my body. I moan and Kara smiles into the kiss. This is about to get interesting
•This chapter has sexual context•
Kara pov•
Holy rao oh shit oh shit, I'm like kissing Lena and I'm on top of her like in the bed and what the hell has came over me because I am not used to this Kara never mind Lena, like what has she done to me. I'm enjoying this so much, I'm rubbing my hands on her body and she moans into the kiss holy shit she moaned that was so hot. I'm definitely still tipsy/drunk there's no way I'd be this forward, Like right on que "Kar are you ok? You zoned out, we can slow down! You don't have to do this because you think that's what I want. Yeah this is incredible but I want you to be ok and ready" I smiled so big like I know I made the right decision, I lean back over Lena kissing her lips softly, while moving to her neck biting down softly while moving my hips against hers, Lena moans Kara so softly, I press my hips harder into hers and she gasps bucking her hips digging her nails into my thighs, I go back upto her ear and bite her ear while whispering "I think someone's turned on" Lena gasps again while letting out a frustrated moan. I run my hand in between us pressing down on her you know YES IM AWKWARD AND SHY , this causes Lena to let out a sharp gasp, "Kara your such a tease" I see a sparkle in lenas eye and lose focus for literally one second and next thing I'm underneath Lena, I can't believe it how has she really just done that so smoothly?! Lena let out a chuckle while biting my neck softly, giving me goosebumps all over, "hmmm someone like that?" Lena whispers in my ear softly oh my god that was a whole new feeling, I've never felt anything like that before, Lena slowly runs her hands under my baggy night shirt, lightly scratching my skin, fuck that feels so good, Lena looks at me deeply, "can I?" Oh my god she fucking asked can she get any more perfect, i smile and nod, as soon as I nod Lena runs her fingers delicately over my nipples softly pinching them causing me to moan and roll my hips into her, Lena smirked at me while tugging the bottom of my shirt looking at me to ask if it's ok, "le you don't need to ask" I say slightly panting "of course I do, I need to make sure I'm looking after you" OH MY GOD SHE OS WOAH IM SO STUPID FOR PROLONGING THIS, I slightly lift up do she can take off my shirt, soon after she takes off of her own, and I could swear that I am actually drooling, like her body is so perfect, I'm in a complete daze this is so amazing, Lena softly kisses down my torso, back upto my nipples she latches onto one of my nipples sucking softly while playing with the other. I can't help but roll my hips into hers moaning loudly pulling and the bed sheets, Lena looks at me and smirks. "This is the best view I could ever ask for.
Lenas POV •
Honestly this is so fucking perfect I'm currently latched onto karas nipple while playing with her other one, she is so beautiful, I just want to take this time slow and let her enjoy it as I think it might be her first time with a girl so I don't want her to feel uncomfortable I want her to obviously have the best experience. Kara moans again and this time I ran my hand over her flower, oh god I can feel how wet she is through her shorts, just the thought of that turns me on I can't help but let a slight groan past my lips. " le are you ok?! Everything ok" Kara says panicked. SHE IS SO CUTE. "Hey hey hey kar" I kiss her lips " you are perfect, you just turned me on that's all princess" Kara blushes, while I'm looking into her eyes I slide my hand into her shorts but not past her underwear, Kara nods before I can even ask, I can't help but blush. Holy shit she's so wet, I rub two fingers over her opening, this causes Kara to moan very loudly and tighten her grip on the bed sheets, "you ok kar?" "Yesssss" kar says, I chuckle and slide one finger in starting of slow but speeding up adding a finger, Kara moans so loudly it's like music to my ears, "don't stop dddont" as I can hear her close after a while I rub her clit with my thumb slowly flicking it while thrusting deeper, Kara screams and cums, I don't stop until she finished her High, Kara is panting so heavily she grabs as I take out my fingers, I suck my fingers which causes her to go bright red " your so sweet kar" she blushes even harder, as I roll off of her she pulls the blanket up trying to hide her face, "hey hey hey, are you ok???!!!" I say panicking I did something wrong. "Yeah I'm ok I'm just red as a tomato and I'm shy you know me" this girl is going to make my heart explode I pull her into me cuddling her "time to sleep princess" Kara looks at me funny "what?" I say laughing "what about you I'm not finished" Kara says as she rolls onto me.
This is going to be a long night🤯🥵😁

A/N
I hope you like hahaha I'm so awkward I can't write this stuff 😂😂😭 yea 35 likes 5 comments for next chapter oh I didn't proof read