𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌( THEO IS SHOWN IN HIS ROOM. ) 

( He is in anger and the grabs the table slams it on the table. He breaks down the mirror. He blasts a ball of magic. His room is a pure mess and he is bleeding. He sits on the floor. ) 

All of them were horrified by the scene. 

( Camera is focused on Rosaline whose condition is same. Her room is a pure mess. Everything is broken. Both of them scream at the same time releasing their magic. ) 

Most of them were crying by now. 

( Alec is releasing arrows. ) 

Jace: Alec. ( He points the arrow at Jace. ) 

Alec: Move. 

Jace: How long have you been up here? 

Alec: I'm glamoured. No one can see me. Move.

Jace: You can't beat yourself up. 

Alec: I'm not. 

Jace: Who are you talking to? It's me. I'm your parabatai. I know exactly what you're going through. What happened with Jocelyn, that wasn't you. That was the demon. 

Alec: Get out of the way. 

Jace: Hey. Same side, remember? Come on, man. Come back inside. 

Alec: That's the last place I want to be. 

Jace: Alec, Valentine has the Soul-Sword. He slaughtered the Silent Brothers. We need our best soldiers... 

Alec: Stop pretending this never happened. I couldn't save you from Valentine. I couldn't save you from the City of Bones. I... She's Clary and Rose's mother. Your mother. (STAMMERS) My elder brother loves her more than mom. 

Jace: Nobody blames you. 

Alec: They should. ( He says and jumps from there and leaves. ) 

ELENA: You needed time. 

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.