2

Your eyes shot open as you pulled yourself from your bed. Your hands holding onto the sides of your head. Around the top of your head the Azure crown formed out of terror.

It cracked apart before instantly disappearing into the air around you.

You panted heavily as you tried to gather yourself.

Never before have you dreamt of something so vivid. Except for the time you wanted to date Andrew but still. This was way too close to home. You closed your eyes as you tried to remember what exactly happened.

You groaned as a blue light filled your vision. A blue light which radiated from a book.. The Book of the Vishanti?

A sigh escaped your lips before you held out your hand.

The Book of Vishanti materialized in your grasp. Confusion filled your being before sighing. The book disappeared before you looked over to the Calendar on the wall. Today was marked with a bright red circle. Inside of it was "MoMA w/Pete."

You sighed before jumping out of your Sanctum bed. With a quick snap of your fingers your bed fixed itself. You walked to your wardrobe droning through the vastness of your clothes.

Your finger traced over each shirt before stopping on a indigo blue sweater. You shook your head before continuing to the side. You stopped on a purple flannel. You shook your head again before you continued through your clothes. Stopping on a purple sweater. You nodded taking it off the rack. You threw it into the air as it floated in air.

You threw out a pair of black pants and black shoes. From a drawer underneath your wardrobe you pulled a clip on collar from it. You threw it all on the bed before you transported yourself into the bathroom.

Here you jumped into a shower washing up your body and hair before you jumped out of the shower. You pulled a towel from a nearby hook. Around yourself you dried your body.

With another quick teleport you appeared back in your room. Where you began to pull on the clothing you laid out. It was today that you would be going to the MoMA aka the Museum of Modern Art.

Rather boring stuff seeing how you being an artsy kid your parents took you to this museum a whole lot of times. One too many at times.

You loved art and everything it represented but it can get old..

But the shining light of this trip would be and is the fact that you would be with Peter through the trip.

It was your junior year and it felt so good to have a boyfriend through it. Peter being the best guy around. He cared so much about you. At times being annoying but still he was truly the best you could get. And you would do anything to keep him safe.

You grabbed your bag and your phone rushing out your room. Within a quick teleport you appeared in the kitchen quickly. With Wong and Strange both sitting adjacent to each other. Strange stared at his laptop with Wong reading the paper.

"Morning son." Strange remarked taking a sip from his cup.

"Y/N." Wong said taking his own sip of coffee.

"Coffee's ready." Your father stated pulling his gaze up from his laptop.

"Then again you don't drink coffee." Strange stated before smiling.

You laughes before snapping your fingers once more. The cupboard pulled open bringing down a cereal box and bowl. With another snap the fridge pulled open. When nothing came out. You cocked an eyebrow, walking over to the fridge you found no milk. You sighed before turning around.

"No milk today?" You questioned putting the cereal box and bowl back into the cupboard.

Strange and Wong both looked at each other in disappointment. Before they cleared their throat.

"Seems we've got to go out soon Strange." Wong stated pulling away from his chair.

"Yes, sorry son no cereal today." He said too pulling off from his chair.

"Well that's fine I'll just get something on the way. Oh yeah by the way I'm going MoMA today." You quickly remarked snapping your fingers.

The shawl of flight flew forward wrapping around your shoulder before morphing into a red scarf around your neck. Strange walked over to you with a smile. His hand reached for his back pocket before pulling out his wallet.

"How much do you think you'll need?" Strange questioned as he dug through his wallet.

"Oh no, nothing dad I've got it." You remarked causing Strange to pause.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course." You said placing your hand on his shoulder. His eyes widened in shock as a sensation filled his being. You stared in confusion before he grabbed onto your arm.

"Son did you have a nightmare?"

"Uhm.. Well yeah but it's nothing too pressing." You stated as you felt your lie weakly support your claim.

"Are you sure?" Strange tried to confirm where you just nodded.

"Of course! If it was anything bad I'd make sure to tell you. But it was just.."

A tentacle impaled through the abdomen of Peter. The net that held it shattered around it before it allowed its wings to fold out. Screechjng a horrid tone of victory before turnubg its attention to you.

You swallowed your words as the memory hit you like a bag of bricks. You cleared your throat before laughing awkwardly.

"It was just a clown or something." You reassured Strange. He stared at you with concern before letting out a sigh.

"I'll take your word for it.. But just know if you need to talk I'm here ok? I'm not just the Sorcerer Supreme but also your Dad Supreme." He jokes causing you to laugh awkwardly.

"Great joke dad as always." He smirked before sighing.

"Ok well you and Peter have fun. And before he asks tell Peter no." Strange said a portal materializing behind me.

"Wong and I have a ritual to be done at Kamar-Taj so we will be there up til noon." Strange said before Wong walked through the portal stopping just outside of it.

"Strange." He said triggering Strange to groan.

"And Wong also told you to give you this." Strange held out his hand.

From his palm eldritch magic materialized a familiar looking amulet. The eye of agamotto sat on his hand. Being a tad bit more unpolished with a few runes missing but it still had the vishanti seal across it.

He walked back to you placing it in your hand.

"This is the Amulet of Agamotto. One of three artifacts created by the legendary sorcerer. Although it's a tad bit lesser than the actual eye." He stated as the eye opened ever so slightly.

"Wong and I agreed you've learned a lot to earn this. So use it well." Strange warmed winking at the end before walking back to the portal.

"We'll talk more about it when you get back. So have fun!" He exclaimed the portal closing as he left.

You laughed before nodding.

"Let's get Peter." You whispered to yourself stuffing the new gift in your bag. From the same bag you pulled your sling ring. You opened a portal next to you. Before falling through it.

 Before falling through it

#1217