1

"Y/N! Watch out!" Peter cried out.

Your head turned quickly as you ran with a large Boulder being thrown at you.

Quickly Peter jumped forward shooting a web out attacking to the boulder. With a quickened spin he threw back in the direction it was thrown.

You pulled Peter along as you both ran across the winding path of the Gap Junction. Your eyes traced the path upward finding a grand stand at the center of the junction. From it multiple paths lead towards. The blue aura shining off from the top of the stand caused a rush of relief.

"What are we even here for?!" Peter cried out following after.

"That!" You exclaimed pointing forward.

Peter looked to the same standing spot with unamuzement.

"WHAT IS THAT GOING TO DO?"

"The Book of the Vishanti will give its reader the ability to vanquish any-!" Before you could continue a tentacle wrapped around your leg. Pulling you back causing you to scream.

Peter quickly turned back as the Boulder throwing beast roared out. This beast was eldritch in its appearance. Across its flat face were multiple eyes that reflected purple. It's mouth widened before it roared a horrid sound, it's black fangs were attached to a mouth that split open through the center of its "face." It had bat wings attached with claws sharp enough to cut through metal. It's tail and lower body was made up of these tentacles that wrapped around your body as it lifted you up to its mouth.

It roared as it stared you down. You met it with an equally hateful gaze reflected with azure swirling wildly in them. Before the beast could even make its next move Peter shot multiple webs at it. Quickly jumping from the path he uses the lack of gravity to increase his momentum. Using the webs he shot he quickly wrapped them all around the creature.

The creature cried in anger releasing you as it tried to pull itself from its webs.

You quickly fell down the cloak of levitation around your shoulders easing your fall. With a soft thud you landed back on the pathway along with Peter.

Quickly you spawned azure energy from your hands. Throwing it forward surrounding the beast. The azure energy crystallized into an azure ice shape. It quickly surrounded the beast before a thick coat of ice froze it in place.

You both turned around before running again.

Peter running next to you panted loudly as he kept up.

"We're running out of path Y/N!" He cried in worry.

"I know." You nodded before the cloak pulled off attaching itself to Peter.

"Jump!" You yelled with the both of you jumping off the given path.

Peter flew down the cloak letting Peter fly smoothly down onto the slab of ground there was. You fastened azure emergy around your shoulders similar to a cape allowing you to fly easily too. Landing on the ground together you both began to run again.

Again multiple boulders were thrown in your direction. Peter's spidey sense turned on before he shot out multiple webs taking three of them before he used them to misdirect the others. The shattering of rocks caused you to turn around swiftly before the tentacles of this beast shot out like bullets.

You closed your eyes. Before reopening them. Azure energy shot out from your pupil where your hands quickly began moving. Spawning azure magic wildly twisting and turning. Circles from your regular eldritch magic shot out.

They rapidly covered the space the tentacles were prepared to hit. Stopping the attacks from hitting. This caused the creature to screech in confusion before it began to fly forward again. Your hands twisted around again where the disks you sent out rapidly spun. Disbanding out around the creature. Between each disk stands of magic connected each piece to another. Forming a sturdy net around the creature. Causing its wings to fold in and its tentacles to be pulled in.

You held out your forearm as the azure spell was handled firmly by your grasp.

The net tied itself tightly around the creature keeping it in mid-air. You gasped for air as you looked back up from your trance seeing the creature now suspended by your magic.

Peter standing next to you watched in awe before he pulled off his mask. Catching his breath it revealed that it was not Peter Parker from your universe. Instead who stood next to you was Peter Benjamin Parker of Earth-120703. (Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man)

His brown eyes reflected the wonder of seeing magic first hand.

Your head turned back to him as you sighed.

"Peter I have to get you back home.."

"No, no, I came along to help you. That's our deal. Remember?" He questioned as he walked closer to you.

"Peter I-."

"We agreed if I help you. You'd get to date me." He stated with a cool undertone. You scoffed before you pushed him back.

"It was you help me and you get to date me."

"Well it's a win-win either w-!" Just as if the sun had been stripped of this earth. The light in your eyes faded faster than anything before.

A tentacle impaled through the abdomen of Peter. The net that held it shattered around it before it allowed its wings to fold out. Screeching a horrid tone of victory before turning its attention to you.

You slammed your hand and fist tigetger creating a quick spiral of azure magic around your hands. Your arms pulled apart causing bands of azure magic.

"Cut with these!" You cried out shooting the bands forward. They split out into multiple smaller bands as they easily cut through the creatures tendrils.

Causing it to cry out in pain. Your hands quickly stretched out azure energy surging through your being. It surrounded the creature that quickly winced in surprise. Your eyes glowed a bright azure before you pushed your hands together. The azure energy quickly collapsed in on the creature. It cried in pain as the azure mist engulfed its being. Crushing it's body and organs.

It ripped its body apart before dropping it as a mound of flesh and blood.

Your eyes shot back to normal as surprise and fear engulfed your being seeing the mound in front of you. Quickly your gaze shifted over to the bloodied Peter. Instantly you flew over to him. Lifting him up so that he was sitting.

"P-Peter I'm so sorry. If only... If only I could've left you and-"

"I-It's fine Y/N.. It's fine... I'm just glad I got to see... An angel work with his magic... Only thing I'm bummed about is.. Not.. getting.. That date..." The brown of his eyes stopped.

They stared at you woth an emotion you couldn't bare. Tears streamed down your face as you stared at his blank eyes. You wailed in grief as the piece of earth below you was engulfed by your azure magic. Crushing it beneath you as it collapsed.

One live to save millions...

That is what a sorcerer must live with.

#1190