10

"Incamtem de Iaso. Incantem de Iaso.." Your head quickly turned over to the figure of Wong.

His astral form appeared above you his fingers pressed to your forehead as he chanted.

"W-Wong? Wong!" You exclaimed pulling yourself up from the platform. Embracing the figure of Wong. When you quickly fell through him.

"Y/N!" Wong was quickly pulled from his trace rising to his feet turning around to look at you.

You pulled up from the floor reaching up to his eye level.

"Wong! How are you here!"

"Where's here?" He questioned causing you to chuckle.

"I dont really know. But from what I remembered from reading. The Dream Dimension.." You stated looking out to the black.

Wong's face turned grim staring out into the nothingness.

"This is bad Y/N.. And I mean terribly so." He quickly stated walking out to the edge of the platform.

"What do you mean?" You questioned following after him.

"The only person said to escape this realm was Merlin. And no one has ever reached his mastery of escape." He explained summoning eldritch magic forming into an ornate disk.

"Well if he did it. I'm sure I can too." You reassured him watching as he did his spell.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to find out how deep you are in this dimension."

"I'd wager im deep into shit."

"You aren't wrong.. Also language."

"Sorry, But dad where is he?" You asked him walking closer to him. He stopped turning back to you with a serious face.

"Y/N.. Your father he was captured."

"What...? No not dad.. It can't be.." You stammered taking a step back.

"And Peter too was taken going after him.." Wong said ripping off the bandaid. Your eyes widened in shock.

"No.. Wong tell me you're joking.. Peter isn't a part of this!" You yelled watching him look away.

"Wong!" You cried walking towards him.

"I know Y/N! If it were up to me I would be where he is. But Y/N, Strange won't let anything happen to him. Your father will not give up." Wong reassured you walking to you.

"Everything will be ok Y/N. I'm sure of it." You turned away from Wong staring at the blackness.

"You're right Wong.. You're right..." You wiped the tears from your eyes before turning back to him.

"They'll be back.. I know it." Wong nodded sending a rush of reassurance through you.

Quickly you shook off your heartache.

"Alright how do I get out of here?" You questioned walking to Wong.

"I don't know if this will work but if done right it may just do it." He stated walking over to one edge of the platform.

"Right now you're at the heart of the Dream Dimension. Which means it should be the hardest to escape from. However if you are able to reach the outer realm. You will be able to pierce through the barrier through our worlds. Allowing you to exit." Wong stated pulling your hand out. Where he placed the ornate disk on your hand.

"This disk will be able to guide you. Once you are there. Use your magic to pierce through the barrier."

"Won't that weaken the protective barrier around Earth."