13

With a fast flick of your arms you spawned two eldritch discs. On your forearms bands formed before you quickly rotated your arms. The bands and disc's rotated before the snow shot out in tendrils that pushed upward to grapple onto the beast. The beast cried as the snow held on tightly to the creature.

You rotated your arms around you.

The bands on your arms rotated before growing in size. Lifting off of your arms as they grew to the size of the beast in front of you. They quickly flew forward as the seals surrounded the beast. The bands rotated all around the beast. Before they began shrinking to bind the beast. From all angles around the beast.

Its eyes followed the bands before it shrieked in surprise.

It growled harshly before it tried to lash its way from the seals. Your hands held the beast in. Pushing your hands inward as the seals grew tighter around the beast. It cried in pain before its eyes focused back on you.

From each eye a purple orb of magic materialized. The orbs began connecting in fabulous light between them. Your eyes glew azure, they witnessed the powerful energy radiating from these balls. In your amazement the balls of energy shot out blasts of magic. The cylinders of magic shot towards your direction.

Quickly you released the spell flying off as you avoided the incoming blasts. You quickly held out your hands. Around you a barrier of azure surrounded you. The azure displaced the incoming blasts. Shooting them off to your sides. As the blasts met the ground, explosions created craters all around you.

The shockwave of each explosion rocked you back and forth.

You yelped in surprise seeing yourself fly back and forth. You twisted your body turning you around. Before you evaded the blasts as best you could. The beast cried in victory as the seals around it weakened. It quickly pulled the seals apart. Freeing its tentacles throwing itself around before flying higher into the sky.

The magical blasts it fired ceased allowing you to take a small break.

You came to a pause staring at the magnificence of this creature.

Within a millisecond you where whipped backward. Shooting you directly into the snowy cliffside with a loud crack. The monster's tentacles pulled back as it gave a roar of victory.

You moaned in pain as you forced your eyes open.

"Goddamn magic.." You groaned as you pulled yourself from the crater you just created.

The creature continued its attacks. It tentacles firing like bullet's towards you.

Your hands pulled apart. Azure quickly filling the space between them. The azure ignited in flame. The tentacles that reached you melted as it hit this wall of flame. The creature cried in pain as it pulled back its tentacles.

Again you held out your hands. Azure flame materializing in balls. You clapped your hands together the two balls fusing into one ball of flame. You pulled your hands apart in a circular motion the ball increased in size as you widened your arms.

With one fluid motion you threw the ball of flame directly towards the beast.

Its eyes widened in surprise, its first reaction was its tentacles quickly curled up protecting itself. The ball met the skin of this beast instantly incinerating the wall of tentacle. It cried in pain pulling away in its cry.

"Ignisto de vitem. Mors de ignis. Mors de ignis. Mors de vitem. Magicae ignisto." The words echoed through the walls of Everest's high peaks. Around you more balls of azure materialized. The magic began to connect them as they shook from the exchange of power.

You clapped both your hands together. The incantation repeating in your mind as it continued. The balls created a network all around you. Your eyes opened in azure before you pulled your hands out. From the balls blasts of azure magic shot outwards.

The magical bullets cutting through anything they touched.

The beast cried in surprise as the bullets pierced its flesh. Cutting holes into it. It retreated backwards towards the rift in space. You remained focused on the bullet spell. The beast continued back its tentacles trying to protect itself of your magic.

Its eyes focused on you. In a last ditch effort to finish this spell of pain its tentacle reformed beneath it. In a flash this tentacle condensed itself into a singular sharp point. The tentacle shot into the ground before digging through the earth firing towards you.

The incoming tentacle pulled you from your trance. The tentacle was too close to anything about right now. The incoming dagger grew closer. This was it how could you avoid it? Maybe a quick teleportation sp-.

Eldritch magic materialized in the sparkles of the sorcerer's portal.

To the side of the creature the other end of the portal materialized. The tentacle shot through the portal piercing deep into its side. It cried in pain, pulling itself away from its side.

Amazement filled your gaze as you floated back onto the snow filled ground. To your side an eldritch portal opened. From it Wong stepped out in a huff of air.

"Cold up here." He remarked placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Wong!" You screamed pulling him into a tight hug. He gasped for air being crushed by this new force. He chuckled patting your back.

"Great to see you Y/N. Even though you brought this eldritch force with you." You let go of him staring back to the creature who was still gathering itself from its sudden attack.

"Had to bring a souvenir back home." You retorted causing him to laugh.

"Well I've never dealt with a many angled being before. So I don't exactly know how to deal with this."

"There's no way to fully kill it i'm guessing. Only way is to send it back." You explained your eyes glowing azure allowing you to analyze how to approach this.

"Oh yes, this should help better." From this statement Wong pulled a familiar looking amulet from his robes.

"Dad's... I mean my amulet." You muttered taking it from his hand.

"Indeed, thought you'd need it for this." He quickly explained summoning forth two eldrotch disc's.

"I'll make good use of it then." You stated staring back at the creature.

You wrapped the amulet around your neck. The eye it emulated opened at first in orange. However it quickly produced azure within its gaze. Again you levitated into the air summoning azure in your palms.

"I'm taking a damn break after this."

#1096

#1096