7

⚠️Warning: Gorey images and elements of depression ahead⚠️

The first reflection you witnessed was Wong batting his head around. A swarm of shadowy demon's consuming the space around him.

"Y/N! Run!" He shouted summoning two eldritch disc's. Quickly trying to push the demon's back. The orange of his magic pulsated in retaliation but it came to nothing.

His disc's shattered the demon's quickly flooding in. They surrounded him.

"Run!" He yelled as he let out a great battle cry. Quickly trying to fight back the demon's. You watched seeing his struggle. The battle cries he let out quickly morphing into cries of pain.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Wong being torn to shreds. The claws of the shadow demon's ripping into his flesh. Brutally mutilating his body into nothing but a pile of blood.

Painfully you tried to close your eyes but your eyelids would not give. Tears formed in them. Falling down the sides of your face.

Next to this mirror of wong. You winced in horror. The second image was of your father bloodied and beaten. Laid painfully on an orange rock.  Your eyes were quickly drawn to the shredded Cloak of Levitation around him. Burning away into the air. It's once active cloth lay limp dying.

"S-son... Where were you?" Strange questioned hoarsely. His throat had collapsed in on itself. Being a fleshy mound of what a neck was. His eyes stared at you in a dead stance. The color in them disappeared. Instead the shadow of what remained stared at you with a look of pleading.

"D-" Your tounge was held back by some other force. Not allowing any words to escape. The tears were pouring down as you tried as hard as you could to answer him.

"Where were you?" He again questioned hoarsely. His hand reaching out towards you.

To your horror his already mangled hands were terribly mutilated. His thumb was completely missing. Instead a pool of blood poured off from it. Dripping quicker with his movement. His pinky and ring finger had no flesh on it. The bone pertruded unnaturally from the mound of flesh remaining at the base of it. His pointer and middle fingers were both barely holding on. The flesh around them held on loosely to the bone. Blood crept throughout every corner of his finger that you wondered if he could even feel it. The metal in his fingers had been cutting into what remained of the flesh in his fingers. Causing even greater pain to him with any move of his hand.

You felt your eye sting feeling the tears stream down.

At his chest where the Eye of Agamotto hung was punched into. A caved in chest was all you seen. His bones sticking out puncturing into his flesh as the blood dripped from all sides.

"Where were you?"

You wept into your hands unable to wipe the tears the pertruding pieces of glass pointing at every angle you could move. You couldn't even fall to cry. Instead you stood there watching the horrid images play out.

The third image appeared next to the one of Strange. In it your eyes ached at the sight. Peter stood towering above you. His glance towards you was filled with pity. He was dressed his spider man costume. However it was drenched in blood.

Around his neck was the Eye of Agamotto. Blood covered its gold. The green of its stone was red. In his hands summoned was a crimson energy as he stared at you in pity.

"I've always hated you. I only ever talked to you. To get to this." He motioned to the eye at his chest.

"Now that I have it. I no longer need you. I can finally see you die as the miserable mongrel you were!" He groaned stretching out his hand. The crimson energy swirled around chaotically as he prepared his attack.

"No!" You cried pulling apart the spell that kept your lips bound.

"Peter would never say such things!" You wept trying to not fall to your knees.

"He loves me! More than he even knows!"

"Do I? Why would I love someone who can't even love themself?" His words cut deep into you.

"I-.. I-.." You stammered over your words, the tears in your eyes choked you. He stared at you awaiting an answer when you could provide none.

"As I thought.. You are weak. You're not even worth killing." He quickly turned his back to you. Before walking away.

"PETER! WAIT! DONT LEAVE ME! PLEASE!" You moaned letting yourself fall to your knees. The edged pieces of glass slicing into you.

You cried into your hands. The realization of you being the problem hit you like a train. The tears were painful to you but they kept falling. You quickly looked at the images of black surrounding you.

"What is this!?" You cried holding onto your sides for some comfort. Getting no relief to the sinking feeling in your heart.

"This? This is your prison..."

#842

#842