3

You rolled onto Peter's bed reaching out for a nearby bear plush. You brought it in for a tight hug. When hour eyes pulled up to see Peter.

Quickly you hid your face.

Mere seconds caused your cheeks to burn a bright red. Peter being shirtless always made your flush like this.

He yelped in surprise before hurriedpy pulling on a shirt.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed pulling on his pants.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were changing!" You exclaimed as you kept your eyes shut.

"Y/N! It's alright!" Peter shifted t your position his hands holding onto the sides of your shoulders.

You slowly opened your eyes. Pulling away from the bears embrace. Being met by the comfort of Peter's eyes. He was taken aback by your sudden gaze. His cheeks getting red too. He looked down for a second before looking back up. He quickly kissed your lips before pulling away with a smile.

"No need to apologize. It's alright if you look at me. Not that I have anything to hide." He said rubbing your shoulder pulling away.

You sat there in utter awe before you let out a sigh.

Peter grabbed a flannel and shoes from his closet. You rose up from your seat walking up to him.

"I'm sorry Pete.. I didn't expect that."

"It's ok Y. No need to apologize. He said stuffing his spider man suit in his bag. But are you ready for today?" He questioned walking to his dresser.

You cleared your mind before smiling.

"As ready as I can be for a museum about  art." You remarked sitting back down.

"So you're not at all excited that we're going to the Museum of Modern Art?" Peter questioned you as he stood adjacent to you.

"As much as I love art. This is still going to be a rather annoying and boring trip." You retorted with a smug smile which caused him to scoff.

"Is it cause I'm going too?" Hearing this your mouth widened in shock before you smacked his shoulder.

"No! If anything I'm only going because your going!" You cried smacking him again causing the boy to laugh.

"Ok, Ok, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around you with a smile.

You let out a laugh digging your head into his shoulder. When the door was knocked on before May opened the door.

"Peter are you? Oh! Good morning Y/N when did you get here?" She questioned walking in as you and Peter released each other.

You smiled before messing with your hair.

"Oh just a few minutes ago." You spoke quickly causing her to nod.

"Well I'm going to guess you both are going to school together?"

"Yeah May also the trip too." Peter remarked quickly taking your hand.

"Ok alright well you two have fun. I'll be at F.E.A.S.T all day most likely Pete. So make sure you got everything and your suit." She said walking over to Pete kissing his forehead. She smiled at you before she quickly walked out the door.

You laughed quietly with Peter dropping his head in embarrassment.

"Not the best way to say hello." You whispered causing him to laugh.

"At least she likes you." He said looking down at his watch.

"Crap it's almost 8!" He exclaimed as he quickly ran around his room grabbing all his essentials.

You prepared your sling ring hand once more when he stopped next to you.

"Where we eating today?"

"Dunno, maybe a burrito or something?" Peter answered standing next to you.

"New Mexico then." You stated opening a portal in front of you. You pushed your hand through the portal grabbing two neatly wrapped burritos. Afterward you handed them to Peter. Pulling out your wallet you laid down your money before you closed the portal.

You looked to Peter who was content with his food. His small smile was so adorable and contagious. A laugh escaprd your lips before you held out your sling ring hand. With a quick whirl of your hand. Another Portal spinned into being appearing out in an alleyway.

Together you walked through.

When your feet met the other side of the portal it closed itself behind you. That was when you suddenly dug into your burrito. With Peter doing the same.

You both walked off towards school. Being that the portal took you to an alleyway nearest to school. To throw off any being that would track your portal usage.

Peter walked next to you before he happily spoke.

"So what are going to do today?"

"Well we have to wait around til about 10. Two free hours supposedly but you have to check into your Homeroom. Or so I heard. But I was hoping you'd maybe want to binge American Horror Story with me?" You questioned causing him to hold back a scoff.

"I told you I don't like that show!" He whined which caused you to roll your eyes.

"Come onnn. We can watch Roanoke. You know I get scared."

"Yeah right. You could watch a live butchering without breaking a sweat. Plus you see all those weird things as a sorcerer too." You stopped abruptly at his sudden remark.

Peter quickly turned back as the Boulder throwing beast roared out. This beast was eldritch in its appearance. Across its flat face were multiple eyes that reflected purple. It's mouth widened wkghits roar it's black fangs were attached to a mouth that split open through the center of its "face." It had bat wings attached with claws sharp enough to cut through metal. It's tail and lower body was made up of these tentacles that wrapped around your body as it lifted you up to its mouth.

The memories started flooding back to you.

A tentacle impaled through the abdomen of Peter. The net that held it shattered around it before it allowed its wings to fold out. Screechjng a horrid tone of victory before turning its attention to you.

Your hands covered your ears as you dropped to your knees. How could a dream like this live so freely in your mind? Something so horrible. Your eyes began welling with tears. When the touch of Peter's hands around you kept you grounded.

The sight of that tentacle piercing through Peter. His bloodied face. So much blood...

"You are a coward..."

You appeared in a black world. You quickly turned about finding the absence of life unsettling. The voice that echoed through this black world had no body to be seen.

Quickly you summoned your azure magic turning about.

"Who's there?!"

"You will soon find out... Azure Beast..."

"Who are you!?" You screeched before the blackness erupted in gooped hands. Reaching out grabbing you.

This sudden attachment disrupted your magic as the blackness began to consume you.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

#1140