6

Peter held onto you tightly guiding his way through the rubble being thrown at him. With the alien chasing after your father. Now was a good time if any to act.

A quick spin of your arm and another portal formed in front you and Peter.

It appeared in front of the alien who fell through the portal flying out of your end of the transport. He yelled in shock before the ground lifted up and carried him back up. Peter has quickly maneuvered around this being. Catching himself on the top of a building. You got back onto your feet before summoning your magic.

"Who the hell are you? Answer quick cause I asked this question too many god damn times today!" You ordered the azure magic swirling around you wildly.

"My name is unimportant. But the person you're trying to protect is." He replied causing you to scoff.

"My dad has nothing to do with you squidward."

"He does boy. He wields the time stone correct?" You cocked a brow to this response.

"What? Agh!" You screamed in surprise as the building underneath you cracked and broke off to grab onto you. Pulling you down into the building below. You yelled in surprise with the building holding onto you tightly.

Peter reacted quickly grabbing your arm before you were pulled under.

"Y! I've got you!" He exclaimed trying to pull you out.

"No! Peter go after my dad! It's his necklace!" You blurted out looking at him.

"I'll get there don't worry." You reassured him.

"Alright, I'll be back." Peter replied before he chased after the alien and your father.

When Peter's presence disappeared from sight you felt a surge of emotion run through you. Anger was mixing violently with your fear. If your father died because you were too weak to save him. What was all this magic for? What was everything you did for?

"Yes boy.. Embrace them.. Embrace your fear!" The demonic voice boomed through your head. You winced in pain at the sound of its deepness.

"Damn you!" You cried out in a release of this pain inside. From this emotion summoned a blast from your body of your Azure Magic. Pulling apart the building around you. Every atom that made these bricks was stripped erasing them from existence.

Your eyes glew a bright azure. Around you mystic smoke of azure swirled around you. Allowing you to arise from the newly made hole in the building. Outstreching your hand you pulled open a rift in reality. The rift like a ripped sheet flew around wildly. The blackness that was behind this newly cut veil transformed. Forming into the shape of a New York street that would be right next to your flying incapacitated father. Your eyes focused in on this window.

Strange quickly flew by you. Seeing him fly by you immediately chased after him.

"Dad!" You exclaimed pulling you from your trance. Your eyes pulled from their former azure color. Returning to your original eye color.

Quickly you flew after him. With Peter swinging in front of you. He shot a web out catching onto Strange's leg. As soon as he did so however a blue cylinder of light caught him mid air.

"Dad! Peter!" You cried before quickly flying after them.

"You're too weak..." The demonic voice spoke quietly. The line began rippling out and through your ears. Like a ringing that wouldn't cease.

You covered your ears tightly. The sound grew louder ringing vividly through your ears. The line spoken became incoherent. Warping through each time the line was said. It echoed and stabbed at your head. The pain was so unbearable.