11

"Let me show you what human nightmares look like!" He exclaimed extending out his pale hands. Creatures from every shadow of in the realm began to crawl out.

The creatures of shadow pulled themselves of his black figure. The creatures howled in pain as they materialized. Black goop dripped from their crevices. Their bodies cracked their own bones as they tried to correct their bodies.

Your eyes narrowed in shock.

The creatures looked scarily familiar. They has flat faces with purple eyes running across them. Their limbs were different to each other. But each possessed a form of tentacle that was too similar to deal with.

The creatures began to fly and crawl in mobs of horrid figures. All of them moving towards you.

"It was fucking you." You exclaimed clapping your hands together. Azure sparks surrounded your palms. You pulled them apart materializing your Dragonfang.

You grabbed its hilt before levitating into the air.

"Come on then!" You exclaimed spinning the blade around you the creatures all crying in attack as they flew forward.

The creatures prepared their tentacles. Shooting them outward all tracing and flying towards you. You twirled your blade around you before throwing it forward.

It spun in quickened spiral flying forward as Azure Magic made it glide. The blade sawed through the first wave of beasts. Sending bolts of azure magic through other creatures around the ones hit.

The tentacles that reached you were quickly held back by azure cracking like glass around you. It manipulated the tendrils with your hands being held out to hold onto them.

Your hands twisted the tentacles following as they twisted around to the growing crowd around you.

You threw out your hand, causing the tentacles to fire like bullets. Quickly turning the tables as they shot through the group of creatures around you.

After this feat of power you sent yourself into the air firing azure magic. Propelling you into the sky and exploding the area you jumped from. Your hands trembled azure magic filling the space around them. You released their energies sending out chaotic beams of azure outward towards the creatures exploding into pieces.

You spiraled into a floating position causing a shockwave explosion which burst through the monsters again. You looked down at Nightmare who stood in solemness before he raised his hand again.

The dimension rapidly began to transform. The clouds spread into skulls raining blood across the planes around you. The skies blackened with red lightning shooting in the back. Your eyes glew azure giving you vision over the rapidly shifting magical fields.

The magic gathered in certain spots around you. Your eyes widened as tendrils of shadowy magic sprouted out from the ground. Curling upwards grabbing into your legs and arms.

Nightmare smirked levitating into the air as he outstretched his arms.

"Give me your power!" He screeched his black magic firing out in a terrible mist surrounding you. The tendrils began to drain you of your magical power. As the mists pulled away from you. Pulling out your own magic too.

"I shall be supreme!"

"No... Not if I Y/N Strange have anything to say about it!" You exclaimed the azure being absorbed quickly combusted. It split the tendrils into pieces releasing your arms and legs. The combustion sent Nightmare back with great flare and push. He cried in surprise as he stared at the azure mist surrounding you from this combustion.