14

The creature snarled, summoning black discs of magic in front of its eyes. The eyes focusing on you. The magic fired toward you

The instant this caught your eyes, you held out both hands. From your hands, Azure exploded into light. Each strand of light expanded forming a tree-like barrier capturing each disc in its branches. The discs exploded in dark energy, breaking the branches

The tree burned away from the black flames. You freed your hands, preparing for its next attack.

The creature cried its tentacles wrapping all around itself. Shortly after, the tentacles pulled back into place, firing forward like bullets of flesh.

Quickly, you spun your hands out in a spiral. Spawning azure lines that quickly tightened, forming walls of sharp azure strings.

When the tentacles reached your position, the azure strings quickly tore apart the tentacle flesh. The beast cried in agony, pulling itself back. You quickly released the strings, forming two balls of azure magic in your hands. Lifting your hands, you fired the magic in beams toward the creature. The magic burns and cuts into the creature.

It cried once more, holding its tentacles up to protect itself.

"Wong! How's the banishing going?" You yelled spawning balls of azure fire before firing it toward the beast.

"I'm barely starting!" He yelled back, slamming his fists together. Eldritch magic escaped as it formed a circle around him.

"Alright!" You exclaimed, turning back to the beast. Its tentacle smacked you away the air, the shawl catching you in place mid-air.

You groaned, rubbing the side of your face that was so rudely attacked. The Creature gave off a roar like a cackle looking at you with something of a smirk. You rubbed the side of your lip where blood escaped. The blood on your finger was quite humourous indeed. Although the creature felt successful, it was merely a lucky shot. Your eyes looked back up at the creature. Smirking, your eyes ignited in azure.

You clapped your hands together, pulling them apart, spawning a rod of azure between your hands.

After pulling your hands apart, the rod levitated into the air. Gradually picking up pace as it began to grow in size. The rod twisted and turned before growing to a size equal to the beast.

"Burn." You whispered the rod flying into the sky above. The creature's gaze shifted up to the grey clouds.

The grey clouds ignited in flame, turning azure, azure lighting striking the clouds. Rumbling and thundering with great flashes across the sky. The clouds turned azure collecting above the beast until the clouds finally dropped.

Azure crystals fell like heavy rain. The beast cried in agony, falling back as the rain burned through its skin.

"I'm almost done Y/N!" Wong exclaimed, lifting his hands.

His sling ring gave off an orange glow as he spun his hands. This motion formed a portal above him. The portal grew in size reaching the width of the creature.

He dropped his hands before pulling them back up.

From the sparks of the portal, chains materialized. The chains zoomed forward, catching onto the beast's tentacles. It cried in surprise, turning its body to stare into the emptiness of its home. It roared powerfully, using its free tentacles to break the chains holding it.

You flew toward the beast's tentacles. Instantly, your hands lifted, forming an azure flame. The flame flew forward, catching onto the tentacle, and spread across the flesh.

The flame grew and grew, winding its way up and down its body. It cried in pain, falling into the portal.

Again, you twisted your hands around you. Azure balls of fire appear all around you. Quickly, you forced your hands forward. The balls of fire were flung forward.

Each ball exploded in wonderful flame, reaching the beast.

It cried in agony being pushed further down into the portal. Its eyes focusing on you again. A black ball of magic formed.

Your eyes widened in horror, and quickly, you formed a hastened shield.

From the black ball, a sharp tendril of magic shot forward. The tendril broke through your shield piercing your side. You groaned in pain pulling off to the side.

The creature roared in victory sinking further into the portal. Its remaining tentacles trying to keep it from sinking further.

"Y/N! It needs one last push!" Wong yelled, his arms still maintaining the portal.

"Alright!" You yelled back, flying forward. The beast stared you down its mouth roaring.

Your hands dropped as azure energy crackled wildly around you. Groaning escaped your lips as in your hands azure balls formed. Your eyes turned azure as your groaning grew louder.

You screamed with such power. Releasing the built-up energies around you into a single chaotic beam of pure azure energy.

The beast could not even roar at this moment. Its eyes were fixated on the colorful attack that reached its head. The moment the blast reached its flesh, a sound crept from its mouth. A small whimper as its head exploded under your powerful attack.

Black goo and brain material exploded outward with a popping sound. Flying into the air, landing on your face. The material spread all over the ground with a gross effect.

You wiped your face off as you tried to calm yourself back down. The azure around you quieted down as you floated back down. Wong, disgusted by the fact he was now covered in goo

Finally, it was over...

#914