Chapter 11

Third Person
The pair rose up in the kitchen of their house to see Thomas standing in the living room along with Patton, Virgil, and Roman.
They all looked over at Remy and Logan,
'We'll see ya blue' says Remy snatching his Starbucks back and disappearing.
'Bye' replied Logan,

Logan quickly made his way over to the other three and stood in his place.
'Where were you at Logan? We tried to call you out you weren't rising up- for a minute we thought you pulled a Virgil' Thomas said with a chuckle,
'Apologies Thomas I was just talking with Sleep and lost track of time' Logan was flustered for not remembering that he should check up on Thomas to see if he needed him.
'It's alright as long as you're here now' Thomas answered ending with a smile, he then turned to the rest of the group, 'anyway I've decided that we- as a group- should participate in uhhh sort of like binding games you know? To get to know each other better.'
'That's sounds fun!'
'That sounds stupid'
'That sounds magnificent!'
'That sounds like a sensible and reasonable idea Thomas'
Virgil turned to Logan,
'How is that sensible or reasonable, we're doing games to get to know each other but we've known each other for years- what more is there to learn, cmon.'
'SSsSsshHHHhhHhhhush up virgIL' exclaimed Roman, 'It. Sounds. GREAT.'

Thomas's POV
'Alright I already got a game, you ready?' I say to the team, I get different tones of 'yes's as responses. 'Ok cool, time for 'two truths and a lie''
'Oh yes! I love this game!' Shouted Roman
'Yes, love the attitude' I replied, 'ok so who wants to start?'
Logan looked up at me,
'I will'.

Well it's been a year- uhhhhhhhh Merry Christmas 🤷