Chapter 7

Third person
It had been a week since Logan's therapy session and nothing had really changed.
He did spend more time with Virgil and Patton , like learning how to cook Patton's famous tacos, or, listening and singing along to Panic! At The Disco with Virgil.
Logan really enjoyed these times with his friends, but one thing did stay consistent from the start

He and Roman did not get along.

The other two light sides would often find them arguing about almost anything, and though both Roman and Logan didn't want to admit it.

They both wanted the fighting to stop.

Virgils POV
Today is the day that I take Logan to see Dr. Picani.
I know Picani quite well because when I joined the light sides, he was there to help me out through tough times I'd rather not talk about.
Anyway,
I was on my skateboard and Logan was walking beside me on the way to the art shop. I asked if he wanted me to teach him how to ride a skateboard but he didn't want to.
Once we got to the shop Logan told me that he could go in by himself, so I left him to it, said my farewells and we departed.

Third Persom
Logan walked inside of the small shop; the bell ringing as he did, and quietly walked up the stairs on the left of the crowded place, to the therapists door.
'Come in Logan!' Came a voice from the other side,
Logan didn't even have to knock.
The Logical side opened the door and walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.
'Hello! Do you how do today?' Picani asked,
'I'm doing alright thank you' Logan responded.
'So, before we start I'm sure your wondering about that surprise I was talking about last week right?' Asked the doctor,
'Yeah sort of...' the taller male replied.

'Well then... here it is!'

Oof. Next chapter will be out soon because I stalled so much for this one, I'm so sorry. Um, also I counted the votes for the ship that you guys wanted, and all together there was THE SAME AMOUNT OF VOTES!!! So basically I just counted my own vote as well, and so you'll see which one that is soon okay bye.