Chapter 4

~present time~

Roman's POV
We found Logan on the floor in his room. What happened to him? Now he's in hospital. Virgil is sitting on the floor, staring at nothing in particular. Patton has silent tears rolling down his cheeks while hugging a pillow; and I was scrolling through instagram on the other side of the couch. I was trying to make it look like I was strong. They didn't know that I was extremely concerned, but i prince doesn't cry. A. Prince. Doesn't. Cry.

Patton POV
I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't. Virgil had headphones on to block out the sounds with music, and Roman was on his phone. Doesn't Roman care about Logan? I was so confused. He didn't even want to visit Logan with us. He said he had other things to do, but did he really? Did he just not want to see Logan after what happened? Did something actually go wrong when they were with Thomas?

Virgil POV
What would happen if I stuck my foot into a blender?

~time skip brought to you by my love for Eurovision 🤘~

Third person
Logan had come home a few days later after some check ups, and the other three still believed that he couldn't remember what had happened.
Logan was mostly back to his normal self, except he would get distracted easily and zone out every so often. Logan realised this wasn't normal for him. And so did Patton.