Chapter 1

Hello bitches! This is my first fanfiction so don't go hard on me 😑
Um, that's about it ok bye

Third Person
It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon, Patton was in the kitchen cooking mashed potato, Virgil was in his room; blasting My Chemical Romance, while Roman was just outside the door singing Can You Feel The Love Tonight.
Logan was starting to get a headache from all the noise.
Just when he was about to get up to tell the others to keep it down, he popped up in front of Thomas.
'Oh, um salutations Thomas'
'Hi Logan, look, I'm having this problem and was wondering if you could help with it.'
Logan fixes his glasses and looked at Thomas,
'What is your problem?'
Thomas started to wonder around the room,
'You see, this girl from college asked me out today and she doesn't know that I'm gay. What do I do?'
'Thomas I would like to help, I really would, but love is t really my area of expertise...'
Oh! Oh, your right' Thomas said, turning back to Logan.
'Um... ROMAN!!'
Logan flinched. He didn't like loud noises. Roman appears beside Logan.
'Hello Thomas, Nerd'
'Prep' Logan fires back.
'Roman I need help' said Thomas, looking down at his shoes. Thomas explained his whole situation to Roman
'Ah, i see...' said Roman, looking around the room.
'Wait, hold on... what is the nerd here? Geeks like him don't know anything about love.'
Logan froze.
'Let alone an emotionless robot he is.'
Logan could feel his eyes start to water. He hated those words but he didn't let it show.
'I-I'm sorry'
Logan sunk out.

The glasses- wearing boy appears back in his room. He was angry, no, he was infuriated. Logan's head was pounding, and was vision was starting to wobble. Something wasn't right. Was he having a panic attack? No, logic doesn't feel things.

Logan tried to walk to his bed but tripped on one of his books and rammed straight into his bookshelf, which fell right next to where the logical side was sitting. Logan was oblivious of this and stumbled over to his mirror. He stood up straight and stared at himself.

Look how worthless you look.

'Shut up' Logan mumbles,

Your just a robot with no feelings.

Tears sprung from the corners of Logan's eyes. He became angry again and punched the mirror out of rage. The glass shattered and pieces got stuck into his knuckles. The smell of his blood was making Logan dizzy. He fell to the floor hard. Blackness was closing in around him.
'LOGAN!' He heard, before he passed out.