CHAPTER 199

After Shen Qingshu returned from Hancheng at night, he told Hancheng about it.

Hancheng didn't expect the show to be broadcast in half a month, and was slightly surprised, "Is your entertainment industry so efficient? It's much faster than our contract negotiation! If we can do it at this speed, then All right."

"What are you thinking about? How many people are affected by your millions of orders every minute? We are only a few of us."

"Tsk, so in half a month, I'm going to see me on TV?" Han Cheng thought of this and couldn't help but look forward to it. "I should be good on TV too. After all, I'm so handsome when I make movies! "

"Is this the point? The point is that you must not go back and tell your family, and then ask your brother to beat the side drum, wait until the show is aired, and see your parents' reaction."

"Right, right, right." Han Cheng nodded, "It's time for Han Yu to show his responsibility as a brother."

"Come on, come on." Shen Qingshu clenched his fists.

"Don't worry, there must be no problem."

"Hope." Shen Qingshu looked at him, "If there is a problem, we are not afraid. We overcome difficulties, solve problems, and rise to the challenge!"

"Why is it so difficult?" Han Cheng knocked him on the head, "Do you think Tang Seng learns the scriptures, ninety-nine and eighty-one is difficult?"

"Then you must be Monkey King. You can **** Master to the west. Master believes in you."

Han Cheng touched his head, "Master's hair is pretty thick."

"How can you be better than a monkey?" Shen Jingshu raised his hand to grab his hair.

Han Cheng tilted his head, "I can't catch it."

Shen Qingshu:...

Han Cheng remembered something and laughed, "Does it feel familiar?"

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

Shen Qingshu turned around and was about to run, but was hugged by Han Cheng, "Let you be in'can't beat hee hee', you see if I can beat you tonight!"

"It's illegal to hit someone!"

"The education of love is not illegal." Han Cheng smiled, "I must educate you well."

Shen Qing stretched out his hand to cover his face, "Then you go lightly."

"Don't worry." Han Cheng looked at him, "You thin skin and tender meat, how am I willing to work hard."

"Nonsense! You clearly work hard when you massage me!"

"That's for your body, others want this treatment yet."

"Humph." Shen Qing snorted.

Han Cheng hugged him into the bedroom and put the person on the bed, "But you can also scream today, and you don't need a fox to scream."

"You only call a fox, and all your family call a fox."

"Doesn't my family also include you? It's not your fox call."

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

"Who and your family! We are still two families now!"

"The names are all on my real estate certificate, but the two families are still there?" Han Cheng smacked, "Wife, your heart is very wild~"

Shen Qing raised his head, "So do you have a grassland in your house?"

Han Cheng leaned close to him on the bed with both hands, "I not only have the grassland at home, but also the ferry ticket. Tonight, let me have this old ferry ticket to board your passenger ship~"