CHAPTER 203

[He didn't say anything. ] Han Yudao.

[Never say a word? 】

This is unscientific, Han Cheng said in his heart, how could his dad not say anything about such a big thing!

Han Yu: [That's what I said, saying that I knew it a long time ago, and that you were willing to tell me everything and asked me when you two were together. 】

Han Cheng: ...So is his dad's focus on this? This is what he cares about!

Han Cheng: [What do you say? 】

[Of course I told the truth, but you never told me when the two of you were together, so I guessed and said roughly. 】

[Then do you think I am dangerous? 】

Han Yu thought for a while: [It should not be that dangerous, don't worry. 】

【......should? 】

Han Yu: [At least he didn't go into a rage, nor did he say on the spot that Dad didn't allow you to be together! So it shouldn't be that dangerous... right? 】

Han Cheng: [Then you help me explore tomorrow morning. 】

Han Yu: [Hmm. 】

Han Cheng looked at his reply, sighed, and put down the phone.

He never thought that Han Yu would explain the words so quickly, but he could force his brother to play straight. It can be seen that his dad's show is probably the same as if he didn't watch it-he didn't realize it at all.

That's good, I said Good Morning, anyway, I have to be clear, and it is indeed appropriate to be clear now-himself, he wants to be clear now.

After Shen Qingshu came out of the shower, he saw Han Cheng standing on the balcony as if thinking something. He walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Han Cheng looked at him and said in his heart that he still has to go home when the recording is finished tomorrow. Since his dad already knows, then he has to meet him, have a good talk with him, and take a look. What is his attitude?

I hope that when the time comes, their father and son will be able to maintain a stable and good mood after the conversation.

He put the phone away and handed it to the staff again, then went back to the bedroom with Shen Qingshu, and went to the bathroom by himself.

Early the next morning, Han Cheng and Shen Qingshu continued to do the tasks arranged by the program group, while Han Yu looked at his old father, tentatively inquiring: "Do you have any ideas now?"

Father Han snorted and didn't want to bother him.

"Then do you have any questions?" Han Yu continued.

Father Han: "Heh."

Han Yu: "So you don't have anything to tell me?"

Father Han glanced at him contemptuously, his eyes arrogant.

Han Yu nodded, "That's good, then I will treat you as tacit consent."

"Who told you that I acquiesced and agreed!" Father Han said angrily.

"So you have an opinion?" Han Yu was curious, "What's your opinion?"

What do you think I have!

Father Han snorted, ignored him, bowed his head to eat.

Han Yu: ...I haven't seen him all night, is his dad transformed into a second general? How can I hum!

but......