CHAPTER 202

"Look, now, he won't let you know. If he hadn't agreed with Xiaoyu, how would Xiaoyu tell you?"

"Neither I, Xiaoyu, or Xiaocheng, we didn't want to hide from you. It's just that Xiaoyu and I are not qualified to talk about this, and Xiaocheng is still waiting for the time. Now that the time has come, he won't just Did I tell you?"

Father Han looked at his wife, "So, you accept it?"

"Can you still not accept it?" Mother Han smiled, "When a child is so old, he should always have the right to fall in love freely. If you are a parent, you can take care of him for the first half of his life. How can he care for the second half of his life?"

"However, if he and Shen Qing were together, they would have no children, and there would be only two of them in the future. What should we do when they are old?"

"Then wait until you are old." Mother Han said calmly, "When you are young, you must first satisfy the sorrows and joys of the young, and then talk about the old things, otherwise you will not be happy when you are young, and can you live? Old age is still a problem, isn't it?"

Father Han did not speak.

Mother Han said warmly, "You want to have a child in Xiaocheng, because you have a child yourself, you feel happy, you like your child, so I hope he can be like you, but you love your child, why? Woolen cloth?"

"Is it because he is related to you? Is it because he is your blood? Of course it is, but not. In the final analysis, it is because of the small town or the small domain. It is our child, you and my child. ."

"You like me, so you like them both, don't you?"

"Don't say that you put it 20 years ago, it is now. The women who are willing to give birth to you are still servants. Will you accept them to give birth to you? Will you love their children? Will you want their children to give you the end of life? ?"

"Of course not." Father Han hurriedly said sincerely, "I only like our children."

"So," Mother Han looked at him with a smile, "Small town is also true. He must only want the children of the people he likes. Even if other people can give birth to him, he doesn't need them, let alone children. accompany."

Father Han sighed, "That's true too."

"So you don't think so much. Your children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren. You can live for him for a lifetime. A family like ours doesn't need him to be wronged. So he likes it and he is happy. If you are I'm really worried. It's good to suggest that they adopt or adopt a child from relatives. Isn't it good?"

Father Han nodded, but it was inevitable that he was still a little sad.

He understands the truth, he just felt a little sudden for a while.

His son actually likes boys, a boy of the same **** as him, this is not what he expected, so it is not what he expected.

But whether Han Yu or his wife, it is obvious that they have accepted this matter.

They don't think that men should like men, but simply hope that Hancheng can be happy.

This is a good blessing from relatives, so he can't do the opposite, can't really blame or break them up.

"You said Xiaoyu, don't you like boys too?" Father Han suddenly worried about him, "He has never been close to any girl since he was a child!"

"If he likes boys, I wouldn't worry about it. What I worry about now is that he doesn't seem to like anyone at all, as if he intends to be alone like this."