CHAPTER 212

Shen Qingshu unconsciously grabbed his hand, and silently said in his heart, it must be Bai Xuege, and their crew must win an award!

Bai Xuege's hands hurt when he grabbed it, and she thought, give it to him, give it to him, or he's afraid that he can bear it, and they won't be able to bear it anymore.

Oh my God, he really wants to go to the bathroom, obviously he is not so nervous for the college entrance examination.

The prize-winners were still teasing each other on the stage, Shen Qing's heart was all over her throat, Bai Xuege only felt that she wanted to go to the toilet, and Han Cheng outside the venue felt that some of the prize-winners were too tired, can't you hurry up? ? Is it sad or joy? Give him a knife! !

In the expectation of everyone, the prize-winner finally opened the envelope, "Wow, he turned out to be a talented person from generation to generation, and he has led the way for hundreds of years. I didn't expect him to be so young to win such a honor... ..."

Shen Qingshu's eyes widened in an instant, young! ! ! Is that Xiaobai? Who in this room has him young!

He grabbed Bai Xuege's hand tighter in an instant.

Bai Xuege: ...QAQ hurts.

He was suffering from grief, but suddenly heard a loud voice from the station: "Best Supporting Actor in the Golden Guild Awards-Bai Xuege!"

Bai Xuege:! ! !

Bai Xuege looked at Shen Qingshu in disbelief, "It's me! It's me! It turned out to be me!"

Sister Xue Xue cried with joy: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! 】

[Hastily, it's really our brother! 】

[Brother is awesome! ! ! The youngest best actor in the Golden Guild Awards! ! ! 】

[Oh, I'm crying when I'm so excited, thank you Shen Qingshu, thank you "Mayfly"! 】

[Thanks to Shen Qingshu, thank you "Mayfly", Shen Qingshu! 】

[Chong Chong Chong, "Mayfly" crew come on! 】

[Stay hard, make persistent efforts, "Mayfly"! 】

Shen Qing froze for a while before realizing that their crew got a prize! ! There is a prize! ! No need to hang up! !

"Great, Xiaobai, you are awesome!" He hugged Bai Xuege excitedly.

Bai Xuege floated up in an instant, and he said that he played so well and looks so handsome, as long as he is not blind, you know how to choose him!

He patted Shen Qingshu's back gracefully, pushed him away, stood up, and walked calmly towards the stage.

Hou Chaorui looked at it, full of unwillingness and regret.

He knew from the very beginning that Bai Xuege would be a rival, Chen Ai had much more room to play than him, but he thought he had more acting experience than Bai Xuege, and his acting skills were more solid than Bai Xuege, so he should still be able to beat Bai Xue Ge.

However, the selection of the award does not look at all your works. He only looks at your registered work and only your role. Bai Xuege's other roles may be very mediocre and his acting skills are not enough, but his Chen Ai is It is obvious to all. His own youthful spirit fits Chen Ai's frivolousness, and under the guidance of Mei Ruo, he performed Chen Ai's complexity and misery.

So he won the award, which was unexpected and reasonable.

Hou Chaorui glanced at Shen Qingshu, sighed lowly, and missed it after all.