CHAPTER 201

Mother Han looked at their massage on the bed, and she couldn't help laughing. Shen Qingshu was too funny, how could she call it like this, so badly, so funny.

Father Han also laughed, "This kid can't do it, he doesn't work hard, I don't think Xiaocheng has any effort."

"Yes." Mother Han said with a smile.

The two watched with gusto, and after the task of the second day of the game, they were amazed by their little son again and again!

"The small town is awesome, I can make cakes!"

"Not only." Father Han looked at the style of Hancheng dolls, "Look at the eyes of those people who look at him. That's called worship. Don't you say, Xiaocheng is quite suitable for this kind of variety show. I knew I had long ago. If he is not allowed to join the company or enter the entertainment industry, he can still have fun."

Mother Han glanced at him, "He doesn't really like it. Besides, where can he act."

Han Yu secretly glanced at his mother. Then you really underestimate your son. How can he not act? His wonderful performance is still on my phone, would you like to take a look?

Guaranteed to surprise you!

However, because he still wanted to continue to be the most trusted person in Hancheng, Han Yu pressed this impulse.

Alas, the happiness that cannot be shared is so lonely.

The first episode was broadcast for nearly 2 hours, and until the next morning everyone learned that the new mission was to make money, and they all looked at the director in surprise.

Then entered the next episode preview.

Father and mother Han were very happy to watch. If it wasn't for too late, they would all want to watch it again, but that's okay, Father Han thought, it would be the same if he watched it again tomorrow!

that is......

Father Han looked at the footage of his son in the ending song. Why did Xiao Cheng suddenly make movies and appear on TV? Doesn't he really want to be a star?

Father Han really didn't understand this question, so before going to bed at night, he went to find his eldest son.

Han Yu watched him visit late at night, and thought: Did he see it?

It shouldn't be. When he just watched TV, he just laughed. Could it be that he pretended to be?

"Something?"

Father Han sat down beside him, "You and Xiaocheng have always had a good relationship and exchanged a lot, so I ask you one thing, and you tell me the truth."

Han Yu:...

Han Yu was sitting in distress instantly, with a serious expression on his face.

——I underestimated you, Dad, you actually saw it! Much more sensitive than I thought! As expected of the group boss, the richest man in the country, I underestimated you before!

"go ahead."

He is ready to tell the truth.

Father Han frowned when he looked at him, and Han Yu frowned unconsciously.

Is he hesitating?

Don't know how to speak?

Don't worry, my old father, no matter how you speak, there will only be one answer, so ask boldly!

"Xiaocheng..." Father Han looked at his eldest son and hesitated again and again, "Does he want to enter the entertainment industry?"

Han Yu:? ? ? ? ? ?