CHAPTER 208

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng rested for two days, and the second episode of "Follow Me" was officially launched.

This time, Shen Qing was so rare that he had no work, and Han Cheng also got off work early. The two ate together, prepared food and sat on the sofa together, waiting for the show to be broadcast.

Hancheng even filled up members for this show, so he wanted to eat candy with netizens for the first time and watch their barrage.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the TV and the website were simultaneously broadcast. Han Cheng put the computer on the coffee table so that he and Shen Qing could see it when they lowered their heads.

"Why did you turn on the computer?" Shen Qingshu asked him while eating fruit, "It's not enough to watch TV."

"TV is the ratings, and the website is called clicks. Of course, a fair person like me can't be less than one, and never favors one or the other."

"Then I will thank you for the show crew."

"How do you thank you?" Han Cheng squinted at him.

Shen Qing stuffed him with a grape, "Then you should find the director of the program group."

"I don't want it." Han Cheng said with a smile, "I just like you, and I want you to promise me."

Shen Qingshu gave a low laugh, stuffed him with another grape, and leaned closer: "I want to be beautiful."

He turned his head and looked at the computer, and instantly saw the dense barrage of netizens:

[Ahhhhh, the second episode is finally here, happy! 】

[I am here to get married, long live the marriage! 】

[Come for getting married! 】

Shen Qingshu: Good guy, how can this be full of their CP fans? This is too exaggerated!

Han Cheng looked at it with satisfaction, "Look, this is what I laid down for you."

He leaned close to Shen Qingshu's ear, "Are you satisfied with what you saw?"

Shen Qingshu:...

"Don't just say whether this kind of quotations from the boss is good! Is it a drama, okay?!"

Han Cheng didn't feel that he was acting, he said to himself: "We are now the number one on the CP list~"

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

Why is this number one? Isn't #青白# the number one before? They beat Qingbai so soon? !

This is too fast!

"What about Qingbai?"

"Of course it's below us. It seems to be the second place. I didn't pay attention." Hancheng sighed very much at Versailles. "The world only has champions in the eyes. Who will pay attention to those second and third places."

Shen Qingshu:...

Shen Qing leaned forward and stretched out his hand to pinch his face.

"What are you doing?" Han Cheng asked puzzledly.

"Let me see if you have put on a human skin mask. In fact, you are not Han Cheng at all, but your brother Han Yu!"

Han Cheng laughed, grabbed his hand and hugged him into his arms, "Don't even say, this first place feels really good, who wouldn't like the first place? People, still have to be courageous. Striving for the first place~"