CHAPTER 210

Zhou Jianming waited downstairs for a long time before finally waiting for Shen Qingshu...and Han Cheng who followed him.

Why is Han Cheng coming with him?

He looked at Han Cheng, then at Shen Qingshu, opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, and then closed it again.

Forget it, there's nothing else to say about it, it's useless to say that the two of them are ready to kick the cabinet door at any time.

Zhou Jianming has met so many artists, this is the first time he has seen such a top-class male celebrity who has been so upright that he has almost swaggered through the market without an official announcement.

This is really different.

But it is because of their distinctive blatant, that most passers-by now think that they are friends.

"Only friends do not avoid suspicion. If you are in a relationship, two people can't be so calm."-Passersby plausibly.

There is reason and evidence, so that Weifen believes it, opening one eye and closing one eye and pretending not to see it-of course, it is useless for them to see it. There are too many people who have eaten this pair. Passers-by of the movie, there are book fans from the original to the real person, as well as the new variety fans after watching the variety show. The couple who don't mix fans and don't fans, know their names, and they will also be brushed up. Stop and take a look at the relevant pictures and videos. After all, handsome guys are in pairs. Who doesn't like this?

So even if Wei Fan wants to tear it, it is not easy to tear it off. At the end of the tear, it is still uncertain who will win. Wei Fan is not stupid. He simply opens one eye and closes one eye, just as he didn't see it.

Because of this, Zhou Jianming had already given up resisting,—what else to resist, sooner or later, the official announcement was required, let them go.

Sister Weifen is not struggling anymore. Can he manage her own princess as an agent?

There was a bit of traffic jam on the road, but they went out early, not late, and arrived at the awards ceremony before the scheduled time.

Han Cheng helped Shen Qingshu tidy his collar, and then he got out of the car.

The flash from the media immediately called him, and Shen Qing smiled casually at the media and walked towards the backstage.

Fans who were watching the live broadcast saw him coming, and couldn't help but said: [Ahhhhhhhhhhh, here comes, my brother is finally here! 】

[Fuck, brother is so handsome, brother is such a born star! 】

[This is the first time for my brother to participate in the Golden Guild Award Ceremony. Come on, brother. 】

[Brother feel free to fly, and the green bamboo will stay with you forever. It doesn't matter if you win or not, you have performed very well! 】

[Why doesn't my brother walk the red carpet? 】

[It should be going with the crew of "The Time of Predator" and "Mayfly", just wait a minute. 】

[Is it because I think every day, so I dream at night? How do I feel that I just saw Mr. Han! 】

[Me, too, and President Han seems to be in the car too. When the camera swept over, he saw half of his face vaguely. 】

[Impossible, how could President Han come to this kind of movie award ceremony? 】

[If it's someone else, maybe it won't, but if it's Mr. Han... it might really be [covering face]! 】