CHAPTER 205

The four had dinner together.

When the meal was over, Father Han called Han Cheng to his study, and Han Cheng heartily came. This was the formal meeting, and the previous ones were just appetizers.

He shook a fist and followed Father Han into his study.

Father Han's study is very large. When he was a child, Han Cheng liked to play here. Sometimes he would sleep on the sofa in the study when he was tired.

The sofa is soft and wide. The little one lay in, he wouldn't fall off no matter how he turned over. Now, he has grown up and he can no longer lie on the sofa anymore. He can only sit on it and look at this. A study room that has left many beautiful memories.

Father Han sat opposite him, he looked at the study, he looked at him.

He still remembers when Han Cheng was born, he was small, white and tender, his eyes turned like black grapes, and he looked smart and cute.

When others teased him, he bent his eyes and laughed, very likable.

In a blink of an eye, he was already this old, and he had reached the age of starting a family.

"When did you start?" he asked.

Han Cheng thought about it seriously, "Almost last year."

He and Shen Qingshu formally confirmed that the relationship was during the filming of "The Time of Predation", so it was almost last year.

"What kind of person is he?"

"Very good person." Han Cheng smiled, "He looks good, has a simple mind, and has a good temper. The most important thing is that he likes me very much and he treats me very well."

Han Cheng laughed unconsciously when he said this, with obvious joy and happiness in his eyes.

Father Han looked at him, as if he had seen himself, just talking about the person he liked, he felt happy and sweet.

"Good for you?" he asked.

Han Cheng nodded, "Well, he takes special care of me."

"Do you still need others to maintain?" Father Han laughed.

Han Cheng said lightly, "It's one thing whether it needs to be or not, it's another thing to have anyone defend it."

He may indeed not need other people's maintenance, but he also truly enjoys and likes this feeling.

"I like it a lot anyway."

Seeing it, Father Han said in his heart, otherwise could you have this expression? They are so proud that they are almost floating!

"So you just like him to treat you well?"

"Of course not. I like him, I simply like him, like his thoughts and soul. As for him to be good to me, it is our two love each other, who would not like the person I like is good to myself, you Don't you also enjoy how my mother is treating you?"

"So, do you think it's him?"

Han Cheng nodded, "Well, I think it's him."

When Father Han heard this, he watched him silently for a long time. After a long time, he sighed, "To be honest, I actually don't approve of your two being together. It has never happened before, so no one can guarantee what the future of you two will be, whether you will regret it, whether he will regret it, whether you two will feel too frivolous when you are young in the future, So I have irreversible regrets about my future."