CHAPTER 206

Han Cheng finished drinking and left Han Yu's room before finally returning to his bedroom.

He took out his cell phone and called Shen Qingshu.

Shen Qingshu didn't know that his coming home this time was related to coming out. He only thought he was missing his parents, so when he picked up he was very relaxed, and smiled and said to him, "What's wrong, miss me?"

"Yeah." Han Cheng didn't deny it either.

Shen Qingshu listened to his words, rolled his eyes, and hung up his phone directly.

Hancheng:? ? ?

What does it mean? He just said that he missed him on the front foot, but he hung up on the back foot. What does his little boyfriend want to do? It can't be that the phone is dead!

He was wondering, but he heard his mobile phone ring and the screen showed a video call from Shen Qingshu.

Han Cheng understood in an instant, and he said why he hung up his phone suddenly. That's how it turned out.

Han Cheng picked it up and saw Shen Qing's eyebrows curled up and smiled.

"Hang up on my phone." Han Cheng teased him deliberately.

Shen Jingshu supported his head, slowly, "Didn't you say you missed me, then I will let you see me."

Han Cheng looked at him carefully for a while before he laughed, "Yes, it's still as good-looking as ever."

Shen Qing smiled carelessly, "You left for one day, can I change my appearance."

"That's not impossible, I think you look better than before."

"Tsk, glib tongue."

"It's sweet words."

"You still eat sweets at night, you are trying to cavities."

"Let's go for a long time, anyway, I have a boyfriend, and I am afraid of tooth decay."

After he finished speaking, he saw that Shen Qing couldn't help but laugh. The whole person was soft and likable, and people wanted to hold him in his arms and kiss him.

Han Cheng's heart was soft, like a lake full of moonlight. He looked at his lover and said softly, "Qingqing, I told my parents about our affairs."

Shen Qingshu was shocked, his back straightened uncontrollably, his eyes widened, like a frightened cat, looking at Han Cheng in disbelief.

"Did you tell your parents about us?!" Shen Qing immediately grabbed her heart. "Then what did they say? They didn't scold you? You weren't angry, right? You came home today for this? What are you doing? Wouldn't you tell me earlier? Why don't you let me be with you?"

Han Cheng listened to his series of worries, smiling very softly.

"It's okay. Didn't I say it? Don't worry. My parents accepted it. They were not angry, did not scold me, and did not have any dissatisfaction with you. They liked you very much and wanted to see you, and they said to wait for this year. New Year, let me take you home."

Shen Qing blinked unknowingly, slowly letting go of his hanging heart, but still couldn't be sure, "Really?"

"Yeah." Han Cheng smiled and nodded, "So you don't have to worry."

Shen Qingshu finally breathed a sigh of relief, and his tight body unconsciously relaxed. He didn't expect Han Cheng to handle the matter without saying a word, and he didn't expect that Han's parents would say nothing. Just agree directly.