CHAPTER 204

As soon as Father Han saw Han Cheng, he turned his head, as if he didn't want to pay attention to him.

Hancheng:...

Han Cheng glanced at Han Yu silently, didn't you say he was not angry?

Han Yu shrugged his shoulders, saying that he didn't know, and he was also helpless.

Han Cheng had to walk over with a flattering smile, walked to Han Mu, and sat down next to her.

Mother Han smiled, "I'm back."

"Um."

"Is it hard to record the show?"

"It's not hard." Han Cheng said, "It's just for fun."

After he finished speaking, he noticed that Mother Han and the others were watching their own variety shows, and said, "You are still watching."

"Yeah, it's rare for you to be on TV. Your dad and I will watch it for a while."

Han Cheng nodded with a guilty conscience, and asked her again, "Then what do you think?"

"Very good." Mother Han smiled, "It's just too tired, so why do so many people just let you cook by yourself?"

She took Han Cheng's hand and said softly, "Nowadays, young people are really not good at cooking, and you have to cook by yourself. It's really spoiled. If you fall in love in Xiaocheng, you must find someone who can cook. ,Understand?"

Hancheng:? ? ?

Han Cheng looked up at Han Yu, didn't you tell my dad? Then why does my mother still say such things?

Is this because his father didn't tell his mother?

Or is he **** euphemistically expressing his disagreement?

Han Yu didn't know what medicine his mother was selling in the gourd, so he could only watch it without moving, intending to spy on the enemy first.

Han Cheng saw this and laughed, "It's okay, cooking is not difficult. Besides, I can still ask an aunt. Falling in love is not about looking for a nanny. You also need to see if the other party can cook. It's putting the cart before the horse."

Father Han snorted, "Even if you don't put the cart before the horse, it can't be too much difference. Falling in love is not about making friends. There must be a threshold."

Hancheng:...

Han Cheng looked at Han Yu again, didn't you say that he was not angry? What does he mean by this? disagree?

Han Yu:...

Han Yu thinks all this is too strange!

Wasn't his dad also very good at talking on the day before the showdown? Why are you still taking the threshold out now? ! This is too unscientific! What does his dad want to do!

Han Cheng couldn't, so he had to say to his old father in a good voice, "Dad, what do you mean?"

"What do you mean? What do you mean by me?!" Father Han glared at him, "What do you think I mean?!"

Hancheng:...

When Han Yu saw him like this, his doubts in his heart became even greater, "When you speak, you should speak carefully, and use rhetorical questions. If you have any meaning, you can say it openly. As for rhetorical questions?"

"What's the matter with you, shut up!" Father Han said.

Han Yu didn't listen to him: "Why is this nothing to do with me? Is the temple where the sentence is too small and can't accommodate your big Buddha? He asked, why don't you talk to me the night before? Will bully the town."