CHAPTER 200

Han Cheng: ...Thank you for the invitation. I don't have a girlfriend, but a boyfriend. Would you like to meet?

Han Yu looked at him disgustingly, "If you are going to tell me and Xiaocheng about this, then we'll leave first, the company still has a lot of business."

"You stop." Father Han was dissatisfied, "What is your attitude when your dad is talking to you?!"

He sighed, "You know what, your mother doesn't have a girlfriend yet for the two of you, so worried, you both start to worry about whether you two like men!"

Hancheng:! ! !

Han Yu:...

Han Cheng said with a guilty conscience, "Then what if we both like it?"

"Dare you!" Father Han patted the table, "You are going to scare your mother to death!"

Hancheng:...

Han Cheng lowered his head silently.

"Oh, although the relationship is barely possible, you are not too young, so consider it occasionally. Even if one does not consider it, then the other should also be considered."

He turned his gaze to Han Yu, "It's you who are talking about you, the eldest, and the last in love, are you ashamed?"

Han Yu:...

"I went to work."

After he finished speaking, he didn't forget to take away his guilty brother.

"Anyway, don't forget you two, think about your future when you are fine!"

Han Cheng: I thought about it, I thought it was pretty good, just wait for your agreement!

He followed Han Yu out, and when he went down the stairs, he met Han Mu who happened to be up the stairs.

"Yo, finished talking with your dad?"

Han Cheng looked at her, thinking of Father Han's phrase "Are you going to scare your mother to death", and instantly became even more guilty.

"Mom, if I did something special, would you be scared?"

"It depends on how different it is."

"for example?"

"For example, if you kill someone and commit the law, then I will naturally be scared, otherwise, your mother and I will not be so timid."

"It does not involve the law, it is permitted by the law." Han Cheng said hastily, "it does not violate morality, but the private choice is different."

"Then you are happy." Mother Han said seriously, "You choose, you are happy."

"I'm very happy." Han Cheng's voice was very soft, inexplicably well-behaved.

Mother Han smiled, "That's it, if you are happy, I will be happy too."

Parents, how can they decide a lifetime for their children?

If possible, she certainly hopes that her son can like a girl, but Hancheng's life belongs to him. He has thoughts, brains and emotions, and can cry, laugh, and be happy and sad. She can't be happy for him, either. Can't be sad for him, so she only hopes that his life can be happy forever.

She hopes that her children will be happy, and if they don't get married and they feel happy, then they won't get married.

If they feel happy with boys, then with boys.

There can be many forms of happiness, but only everyone who has experienced it can know whether it is happiness or not, and outsiders, even parents, can never bear it for them, so they are not qualified to decide for them.