29

[Unedited]

"I saw you kiss Adrien"

"Huh?"

It took you a second to process those words.

"I saw you kiss Adrien.. " you repeated out loud.

"I"

"Saw"

"You"

"Kiss"

"Adrien"

"Luka I cant believe you'd joke at a time like this!" you said, turning towards him as you spoke.

"I saw you kiss Adrien," you repeated once more for confirmation.

"[Y/N] I can't believe you right now.. you're acting like everything is a game when I'm serious..I was serious about you but clearly that was a mistake." He spoke, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah yeah back to the me kissing Adrien Part, are you serious? You couldn't have seen me kiss him because it never happened! And way to victim blame as if you thought I didn't see you with Marinette!" You scolded.

Luka seemed to be taken aback as a shocked expression adorned his face.

"How much did you hear..?" He said in a low tone, he held his head down as if he was disappointed in himself for getting caught.

You on the other hand looked as if you were going to cry at any second.

"So you did confess your love to her. You son of a bitch.. I can't believe you.." you said in a defeated tone, it was like your heart was shattering all over again.

"[Y/N], I was practicing my confession to you.. on Marinette.."

"Huh?"

This was the second time you were processing his words.

"I was practicing my confession to you on Marinette.." you spoke aloud.

"But that doesn't make sense.. I saw you confessing your love to her.. it was so heartfelt.." you mumbled.

"And you believe that you have a right to be hurt in this situation.. you kissed Adrien [Y/N] Marinette and I both saw you.. Marinette was devastated.. and me..? What does it even matter anymore.. I knew it was a mistake." His words were like daggers carving the wound deeper into your heart.

"Why would I even kiss Adrien when you know I'm in love with you Luka!" you yelled at him, the tears were already running down your face, it was too late.

"In love with me..?" His voice began to crack.. "is that why you rejected me..because you were in love with me..?"

"Luka no.. it's not like that.." you tried to smooth things over as you stepped closer to him.

"Not like what [Y/N]? You rejected me.. and even after all that time we have together it felt like you were just playing me, just using me for something to have while you were in France, and now that you've kissed Adrien.. I know that it's true."

"I only said no because I knew it would break your heart when I leave.."

"You say that like this is any better? I loved you [Y/N] and for a second.. I was considering going with you when you left.. I wanted to go wherever you were because my heart was with you.. how dumb was I?"

"Luka.." you whispered softly.

"It's no use in me getting angry over this.. I have better things to do." And it was true, there wasn't a hint of anger in his voice, only hurt.