2 Years Later

It's been 2 years since Ariana was taken by someone unknown. The royal family tried their best to act normal, but in the inside their really worried about Ariana.

Right now the king is in his office doing some paperwork until there's a knock on the door, "come in", he said. The royal advisor named Kai walk inside urgently, "what's the matter Kai?", the king asks.

"They've found her, your majesty", Kai said.

The king's eyes widen and immediately stands up, "where is she?", he asks.

"In her room", Kai answered.

The king pass through the royal advisor and runs towards Ariana's room. Inside the room, there's Ariana lying unconscious with the queen and Anna sitting beside Ariana and also a doctor checking on the princess.

The king stand beside his wife, "how is she?", he ask.

The doctor look at him, "there's good news and bad news", he said making the royal family worried even more, "the good news is there are no any serious injuries, just little scratch on her arm", he continued as he showed the scratch, "and the bad news is, she might had trauma".

The queen gasp, "is there anything you can do?", she asks.

The doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry your majesty there's nothing, but if the princess fearless enough, she can overcome it", he explains.

The two rulers look at each other with worry then back at the doctor, "thank you, you may go now", the king said, the doctor bowed and leave the room.

Anna notice her parents are really worried, "don't worry mon dad, Ariana is the most positive minded girl I've ever known", she said trying to cheer her parents, "but if she doesn't, then we'll be there for her".

Both king and queen smile, "Anna's right", the queen said, "we will do everything we can to help her".

Just as the king nods, Ariana starts mumbling something making all eyes on her in shock, "p-please don't do it", she whispers as she close her eyes tightly.

"A-Ariana?", Anna said worriedly.

"No please", Ariana continue and tears starts to form. Suddenly her eyes shot open and quickly she sit up straight, surprising her surroundings. Ariana breath heavily and more tears slips to her cheek.

"Ariana, you're home", the queen said as she place a hand on Ariana's shoulder trying to comfort her daughter, "you're safe now".

Yet Ariana didn't listen nor she even realize she's home with her family, all she could feel now is fear. She place both her hands on both side of her head and close her eyes tightly again, "s-stop it", she said raising her voice a little and her body starts shaking as well.

"Ariana", her father said softly and surprisingly it caught her attention, the king smile at his daughter, "you're home".

Ariana starts to calm down and she breath normally again, "dad?", she said and turn towards her mother, "mom?", she said again then towards her sister, "Anna?".

"Ariana", the queen sobs and starts hugging her daughter, feel relief her daughter finally back where she belongs and he king join in the hug.

As Ariana and her parents parted away, Ariana look at Anna and smile weakly yet lovely and full of love, Anna quickly hug her little sister, happy tears starts to form and slip to her cheek.

The royal family decide to have some family alone time just for the day.

At night.....

There are thunderstorms and strong winds outside while Ariana is sitting at the dining room with her family having dinner, while her mind is somewhere else, "what if  I go back there? What if  they'll be back for me? What if -".