Shocking Discovery

Once Ariana the valley, she decided to land near it and just walk. As she walk she finally notice the wound she had earlier during the fight with Sora, "I completely forgot about that", she thought and as she walk, she raise a hand and place on the wound. Soon a light appear, healing the wound and her sleeve that soak with blood is clean.

She continues walking towards the valley, "I think it should be around here somewhere", she thought again. She then saw many rock boulders move towards her, surrounding the area, Ariana doesn't seem to shock yet her heart beats so fast.

The rocks turn to trolls and stare at Ariana, "it's the princess!", one of the trolls said, surprised.

"Uh? M-may I see your leader?", Ariana asks nervous.

The trolls made way for the oldest troll rolling towards the princess and turn himself into trolls, "is it me you want to see?", he asks.

"Yes, um?", Ariana said not knowing his name.

"Pabbie, you can call me Grand Pabbie", grand pabbie said.

"Grand pabbie, I really need your help", Ariana said.

"About what exactly?", Pabbie asks.

Ariana kneel in front of him and raise her hand leveling pabbie's head and making a ball of light, "about this", she said and pabbie is shock.

"This is-", pabbie said still in shock. He was silent for a while thinking about something, "this power, how'd she got it", he thought.

"So?", Ariana asks.

Pabbie look at her, "follow me", he said as he turn into a rock and roll towards a cave with Ariana following from behind.

As they arrived at the cave, Pabbie turn back into a troll, "so why'd you lead me here?", Ariana asks.

Pabbie light up a torch, bright enough to see inside the cave, revealing painting of a lotus flower with flame around it, black looking troll, 2 human surrounded by black lights, 2 humans fight each other with magic and weapons and 1 human fall into a black and crimson red round portal while the other one lying on the ground.

These paintings already making Ariana scared, "Grand Pabbie, what is this place?", she asks.

"This is the history about your powers", Pabbie answers.

Ariana is shock to hear that, "these powers exist in the past?!".

"Yes-", Pabbie reply, "-but I never thought it will come back again".

"What do you mean?", Ariana asks confused.

"It happened a very long time ago-", Pabbie explains as he points at the painting of lotus flower surrounded by flames, "once there's a fire lotus flower that was from the underworld".

Ariana's eyes widen, "the underworld", she whispers.

"Yes", Pabbie said, "one of our tribe found the lotus and try to learn more about it", he explains again, "but when the previous tribe leader warned him to destroy it, he refused and ran away with the fire lotus", he continues, "from what I heard, he fuse the fire lotus with dark magic, making the most powerful magic ever known. But unfortunately, he cannot fuse himself with the magic".

"Why?", Ariana asks.

"That I do not know", Pabbie answer, "but what I do know, he transform the power into liquid type", he continues, "but still he can't fuse with it, but he's not giving up yet. He come up with the idea to use it on humans, but died", Ariana is shock, "then 2 human named Zeon and Drake. These 2 are the very first humans that survived the power. The evil troll thought that he could use them for his own will, but those 2 humans put an end to him".

"What happened next?", Ariana asks.

"Few days later, Zeon found out that Drake is making more of the liquid and plan to create an army of magic", Pabbie said, "Zeon try to convinced him to stop but Drake refused and he proposed Zeon to join him instead and together they'll become unstoppable", he continued, "of course Zeon refused, he can see that Drake's heart already become dark. So they both fought. Zeon knew there's no end to the battle, so he banished Drake into the underworld", Pabbie said, looking at the crimson red portal painting, "and with that Zeon sacrificed his life to open and close the path to the underworld, and no one knew the power until now", Pabbie look at Ariana.

"But if no one knew, then how does the seru- I mean the liquid was created 5 years ago", Ariana asks remembering her injection in the past.

"About that I don't know", Pabbie said, "but what I do know, you will discover it yourself one day".

Ariana sadly smile, "yeah", she said and realize something, "I better go now, Elsa and Anna probably worried".

Ariana is about to walk away but Pabbie also realize something as well, "Ariana", he called making Ariana look at him, "it's about Anna".

"Anna?", Ariana asks, "what about her?".

Pabbie had worried face, "about few minutes before you came here, Anna's not well".

Ariana is confused, "what'd do you mean?".

"Your sister, Queen Elsa accidently froze her heart", Pabbie explains.

"What?", Ariana asks worried.

"Only an act of true love can save her now", Pabbie said.

"I'll go to her now", Ariana said and quickly run off.

Pabbie watch as Ariana go outside, "if my prediction is correct, then she will be Arendelle last hope".

Outside Ariana already left the valley and head to the forest. She use her powers to fly, but nothing, "I don't have much energy left", she thought. Suddenly, she sensed something behind her and she quickly turn around, summoning her sword.

In the dark woods she saw a person slowly approach her, "hello princess", a male voice, "don't think I died just yet".

As light from moon appears, revealing the figure, Ariana's eyes widen, "Sora".