Princess Decision

It's already night time in Arendelle, Anna and Elsa is sitting beside unconscious Ariana, Anna on her left while Elsa on her right and both holding her hand.

"It's been days now and there's no sign of her waking up", Anna started.

"It must be the effect of her powers", Elsa suggest, "I mean, what she did is reckless".

"Do you think she ever wake up?", Anna asks.

Elsa smile weakly, "of course, she's our sister after all".

"Yeah you're right", Anna said, "but I just don't understand one thing", she said and Elsa look at her, "if Ariana had those powers, why didn't she told me?".

Anna then look at Elsa, hoping for answers, "I don't know", Elsa said, "I just caught her using her magic during the coronation and she decided to show it in my ice castle right in front of me", she explains, "maybe she had her own reasons", Elsa said look back at Ariana.

Anna is silent for a while then she look at Ariana, "yeah, maybe".

"We should probably go to sleep, it's already night anyway", Elsa said standing up.

Anna stands up as well, "yeah we should, I'm tired". Anna look at Ariana and smile, "wake up soon sis".

Elsa smile, "goodnight little sister", she thought. They both walk out of the room, leaving Ariana alone.

Few hours later, Ariana slowly open her eyes, she sit straight up and place a hand on her forehead, "what happened?", she thought. Then she remembers the explosion, she was falling into the water then everything went dark.

Ariana look down on her hand, "it's only the beginning of his trap", she thought, "only 3 people left to deal with", she whispers and sigh. She look at the clock on her table beside her bed and it shows 4 in the morning, "still early", she thought and got up from her bed. Ariana look at the forest through the window, "what is his plans?", she thought, "how can I save them?", she asks herself, then she remembers what Pabbie's story.

She look on her hands, "does it mean I have to sacrifice myself?", she thought and form a fist on her right hand, "but I want to have a life with him".

Ariana went over to her desk on the corner of her room, she sit down and raise her hand to summon her weapons. Black rose sword appear on her hands, Ariana look down and starts to grip the scabbard tightly, "I'm counting on you partner", she thought, "please help me get through all this until it's over".  She take off the scabbard revealing a black blade and notice dirt on it, "I hate when it's dirty", she thought as she raise a hand, summoning a towel. Ariana gently and carefully clean the sword. After the cleaning, she place the sword on the desk and she decided to playfully create floating small ball of light on each of her fingers until sunrise on her bed

For hours she did that , she stop when she notice the clouds turn to orange signalling it's sunrise already. Ariana look at the beautiful clouds, then her bedroom door swing open showing both her sisters coming in and Ariana didn't bother to look at them as she can sensed her sisters presence.

Once Anna and Elsa saw Ariana awake, their eyes widen, "Ariana", Anna whisper. Ariana glance at them both and smile. Both of the older sisters quickly go to both Ariana's sides, "are you feeling alright?", Anna asks.

Ariana look at her, "just a little exhausted", she reply, "how long had I been out anyway?", she asks.

Then a walking snowman come into the room and Ariana's eyes widen in shock, "hi Ariana", he said waving his hand.

"About 5 days", Elsa answer.

"Is that why I'm seeing a walking, talking, moving and living snowman?", Ariana asks staring at the snowman.