Helping You Control It

As Ariana fly towards the north mountain, she look down and saw a huge snowman with icy spikes teeth, "wow that's scary", she thought and noticed the direction it's going, there lies a beautiful ice castle, "I think Elsa did that".

The giant snowman turn itself into a huge snowy rock boulder, "walking inside is risky", just then Ariana spot a way in, "that balcony would do, but if Elsa see's me flying she may asks way too much questions. Oh well, then so be it".

Ariana could feel her energy is draining, "damn it", she cursed, "this power is such a pain sometimes". She quickly fly towards the balcony.

Inside the ice palace, she see Elsa seem scared about something, as Ariana about to land, Elsa spot her and shock, "Ariana", she called.

Her sister just avoid Elsa's eyes and land and once her foot touch the ice floor, Ariana place both her hands on her knees for her support and start to breath heavily.

"Ariana!", Elsa said worried, she's about to touch her but remembered her uncontrollable power, Elsa just few feet distance away.

"I see, she's scared", Ariana thought as she look at Elsa's action.

"Ariana, are you ok?", Elsa asks.

"Yeah", Ariana said weakly, "I'll be fine", she assured as she stands straight.

"W-what are you doing here?", Elsa asks.

Ariana still catches some breath due to exhaustion, "to help you of course".

"Help me?", the new queen asks, Ariana walk slowly towards her sister to use some advantage of her powers, but Elsa step back, "don't come near me-", Elsa said, her voice are full of fear, "-please!".

Ariana stop a few feet away from Elsa,"I just wanna help", she said.

"How are you going to help me!", Elsa raise her voice as tears starts to form, "all I do is hurting people around me!".

"Why are you saying that!", Ariana argued.

"Because I hurt Anna before!", Elsa shout, "then I set this kingdom eternal winter!", she continue, "how could you even possibly help me!".

Ariana continue walking ignoring Elsa's warning. As she stood in front of Elsa, she glance down at Elsa's hand and her's.

"W-what are you doing?", Elsa asks concern and scared at the same time. Ariana take Elsa's right hand and she raise her's as well, "Ariana! what are you?!", Elsa asks shock, she tried to release her hand off of her sister but surprisingly, Ariana's grip is so strong.

Ariana still ignoring Elsa's resisting and trap Elsa's hand in both of her's, "her hand is so cold", she thought. Ariana close her eyes and trying to concentrate.

Elsa is confused what her sister is up to, "what is she doing?", she thought. Soon a light appear on Ariana's hand, "it's her magic", Elsa starts to calm a bit, "what is this warm feeling?", Elsa stares at her right hand.

"Can you feel that?", Ariana asks, still closing her eyes.

Elsa look back up at her sister, "you mean the warmth feeling?".

Ariana slowly open her eyes yet their hands still glowing light, she look at their hands then at her sister and nods, "that warm feeling is not my power, it's yours".

Elsa didn't understand what her sister just said, "what'd you mean?".

Ariana smile warmly, "it means that, no matter how cold ice and snow you can make-", she explains, "-there are still warm in the inside".