The Fear Challenge Begins

It's been 3 years Ariana had revealed her secrets and in that 3 years her parents was lost in the sea leaving their 3 daughters behind.

Now Ariana is sitting on a chair inside the royal library reading a book, "tomorrow huh", she thought as she place the book down and walk over to a nearby window, "with Elsa become the next queen, the gate's will finally be open after years. And I, finally get to search where they're now".

She walk out of the library and towards her room, as she lock the door behind her. She raise both her hands and soon later a ball of light appears, then a figure of floating sword starts to form, when the light fades the black sword fall into her hands, "shadow black rose sword", she thought and gripping the sword tighter, "please lend me your power and strength when I fight those evils outside the kingdom", she begged.

The next day.......

Ariana wake up early in the morning and wearing her dress that had been prepared by the maids yesterday.

"The day has come huh", she thought as she brushing her hair, "my fear will be waiting until it strikes on the right time, at the right place".

A knock on the door making Ariana look at it, "princess Ariana, are you ready?", one of the male servant asks.

"Yeah, I'm ready", Ariana answer.

"Alright the ceremony will start at 10 so be free till then", he said and he walk away.

"At 10 huh", Ariana thought, "I guess I'll just take a walk ". Ariana walk out towards the gates and greet her people.

Outside the castle......

"Greetings, princess Ariana", an old lady greet and bow down.

"Pleasure, and welcome", Ariana said with warm and soft voice. The old lady smile and continue walk inside the courtyard to join the other villagers.

Ariana continue her walk to the village, "so this is what the village looks like", she thought impressed with her own kingdom. Then she stop and look behind being alarmed feeling that someone is watching her, "what's that? Probably my imagination", at that moment, the bell ring signalling the ceremony is about to begin, "guess I better get back", she said to herself.

That night......

After Elsa become the official queen of Arendelle, Ariana feel something is off about her sister behaviour earlier, Ariana sensed fear inside her thanks to her power.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle", Kai announce and Elsa walk in, "Princess Anna of Arendelle", Kai announced again and Anna walk in stands beside Elsa's right, "Princess Ariana of Arendelle", Kai final announced and Ariana walk out and stands beside Elsa's left.

Anna and Elsa had ab awkward talk while Ariana is lost in her thoughts, "keep your guard up Ariana, he might disguise himself as these people, or he might ambush during this party. But if he comes back, what is it he'll be wanting from me? Didn't he had so many children to be experimental with? What no Ariana, your mission is to find and stop them and save those kids and more importantly them. Damien, what would you do in a situation like this?".

Ariana snap out to reality when Kai announcing the duke of weselton, "if I may asks one of you to dance with me", the duke said.

"I don't dance", Elsa said.

"Me either", Ariana said, "but our sister here does", she said look at Anna.

"Wait what-", Anna said surprised, the duke pulled her to the dancefloor leaving Elsa and Ariana alone.