Sora, The Bomber

The hood man jus smirk, "smart queen", he said and took off the hood revealing his light brown hair and black eyes, "now, where is she?", he asks.

Elsa raise both her hands ready to use her powers, "I'm not telling you", she said.

The man just sigh, "so you choose the hard way", he said and let out 2 pairs of sai, "last chance your majesty-", he seriously warned,"-just give her up".

"Never!", Elsa argued.

The man sigh, "have it your way", he said and he throw a sai on the left hand at Elsa, surprisingly it was so fast. Elsa manage to block it with layer of ice in front of her, "you're fast", he said as he starts to walk towards Elsa.

Elsa take a few steps back, "what'd you want with her?", she asks.

"It has nothing to do with you", he coldly reply.

"She's my sister-", Elsa argued, "-I have the right to know".

The man stopped, he just stare at the queen and sigh, "3 years ago she ran, in other word escaped", the man explain, "it took me 3 years for this opportunity to take her back", he continued, "if she didn't ran away that day, she may not be here now".

Elsa just shock, "what?", she asks still shock.

"I guess I told you too much of her story", he said and start sprinting towards Elsa with his right sai ready to stab.

Elsa couldn't move, she was taken over by fear and her body starts shaking. Just as the sai inches away from her, Ariana appear out of nowhere grips the man right hand with her left hand and push it away to the man's left. Ariana give him a death glare as anger starts to boil in her blood.

"Ariana!", Elsa exclaimed.

Ariana give the man a roundhouse kick, knocking him back. The man get back up again, "you finally show yourself Ariana", he said as he look at her in the eye.

Ariana just ignored him at went to Elsa's aid, "you alright?", she asks, "did he hurt you?", Elsa just shook her head, yet her body still shaking due to fear of death earlier.

"Seriously, you just ignore me?", he asks playfully, "as expected of his student".

Ariana just gritted her teeth even without looking at him, "Ariana?", Elsa aks worried.

"Get inside", Ariana ordered.

"What?", Elsa asks.

"Get inside I'll deal with him", Ariana said.

Elsa is shock and worried at the same time, "Ariana no!", Elsa argued, "he's after you! What if he got you".

Ariana ignore her sister, she raise her hand and a light appears forming her black sword, Elsa just speechless.

"I'm impressed, I didn't expect you to use it", the man said, "I guess your friends are not that useless to-", before he even finish, he got interrupted.

"DON'T YOU DARE! TALK ABOUT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT?", Ariana yelled at him in anger, "you have no right to talk about them!", she said raising her voice.

"Why not?", he asks playfully, "if it wasn't for you, they probably still be awake now".

With that sentence, Ariana's eyes widen, she remembers that regretted past, that guilt , the only reason she's here now with their sacrifice.

"If I recall again, you're the reason they're gone", he continued, "if only you just stay put that day, you've probably had a nice dream with them now".

"My fault", Ariana thought.

"If it wasn't for you, you don't have to suffer that guilt right now", he continued again, "you don't have to carry that heavy burden".