Little Past To Be Told

Ariana is wondering around the castle courtyard early in the morning to take some fresh air, "so many had changed for 2 years", she thought as she look at the royal garden.

"Princess Ariana", guard from behind her called.

Ariana turn to him, "yes?".

"Your father wish to see you in his study", he said.

"Alright, I'll be there", she said, the guard bow and leave.

Ariana walk through the hallway to her father's study. As she arrived there she overheard her parents talking.

"Are you sure it's time?", the queen ask a little bit worried in her voice.

"We had no choice", the king replies, "if we want to help her, we need to learn about it".

"What are they talking about?", Ariana asks herself.

"That's true but-", the queen said hesitate, "-you've seen her reaction last night".

"Last night?", Ariana thought again, "they're talking about me?".

"Learning about her past is the right thing to do, but-", the queen continued, "making her remember, it is too much".

Outside Ariana's eyes widen, her mouth is open in shock and her body starts shaking, "that horrible 2 years with them?".

"She must know something about this thing", the king suggest.

"Thing?", Ariana thought, confused.

"I've never seen any sword that is so black nor the guards", the king continued.

"Black sword?", Ariana still confused then it hit her, "my shadow black rose sword!". She take a deep breath and without any hesitation, she knock the door and enter the study.

There she saw her parents with face that's ready to take a long talk and one thing she's been searching for a long black polished sword with black coloured rose, that's placed above the king's desk, once she saw it her eyes widen a little, "my sword!".

"Ariana you're here", her mother said.

"So, what is it that you want see me?", Ariana asks.

Her parents look at each other then at her, "Ariana I know this is a bit, challenging for you-", the king said, "- but want you to tell us about what happened 2 years ago", the king continue, and noticed Ariana eyes are full of fear, "we're doing this is because we want to help you", he explained, "you can tell us anything".

Ariana had hard time trusting her father, but she know it's the right thing to do, "very well", she agreed, "but I still can't tell everything", she warned, "I'm still scared of it".

"Alright", the king said.

"But first", Ariana said with deadly serious voice, "I believe that sword is mine", she said as she points at it.

Both rulers are shock, "this sword?", The king asks and Ariana nods, "but Ariana-", he continued as he face the sword, "-it's really heavy". The king walk over to his desk and try lifting the sword. He use every strength to hold it causing his body is shaking.

Ariana smile softly and walk over to her father, "dad, may I", she said as she grab the black sword from the king's hands. Surprisingly, she manage to lift it with ease making her parents shock.

"Ariana-", her mother said surprised, "-how'd you?".

Ariana giggle quietly, "like I said, this sword is mine", she said and yet her parents still confused, "how should I explain this-", she continues, "-this sword choose me as it's rightful owner", she explains.