Listen To Your Heart

Ariana's eyes widen upon seeing Sora walk towards her, alive, "you're alive?!", Ariana asks shocked.

Sora stop in front of Ariana, a few feet away from her. He place a hand on his hip and smirk, "can't believe you fall for a little trick", he said and Ariana gritted her teeth as she glare at him, "I expected more from you".

Ariana eyes widen as she knew what he meant, "that was just an illusion", she thought, "I don't have time for this".

Sora summons his sai in both hands, "there's always time for a fight", he stated, "and there's always time for my magic to explode".

Ariana is shock and confused at the same time, "what do you mean?", she asks.

"Time is ticking to save your family", Sora said smirking.

With that Sora charge at Ariana in high speed, attack her with his said multiple times. But Ariana manage to dodge it and block it with her sword.

"What do you mean save my family?!", Ariana said angry while dodging.

Sora keep swinging his sai, "my bomb are going to destroy everything you care about!".

"You're crazy!", Ariana exclaimed,"He's too fast!", Ariana thought as she keep dodging the attack, "at this rate I-".

"Come on now Ariana!", Sora said as he keep attacking, "I know you can do more than dodging".

Ariana fall as she intend to flip backwards, she place her left hand on the ground and use her right leg to kick Sora's right sai. Sora disarm his right sai as he step back and Ariana land perfectly, his disarm sai land in front of Ariana. She quickly use her sword to break it.

Sora stare at Ariana as she give him a glare, "prepare yourself", she warned.

Ariana run towards Sora as she use her power to speed up even more. Sora swing his left sai vertically as Ariana already close to him, but Ariana slid down pass Sora and from behind she stab him.

Sora's eyes widen, "what?", he whispers. He finally overcome the shock as his body glowing, "you-", he whispers without even looking at the princess, "-murderer", he finished and his body faded away.

Ariana just stood still for few seconds, then she fell on her knees as she let go of black rose sword, she look up at the night sky and tears slip down to her cheek. She look down at her hands and started crying.

"I can't do this anymore! I'm not that strong at all! I don't know what else to do!"

"You're crying?", a female voice come from in front of her.

Ariana look up and her eyes widen, 2 human glowing figures standing and look down on her. A blonde hair girl with blue eyes, same height as Ariana and light brown hair boy with black eyes, a bit taller than Ariana.

"Oliza? Alan?", Ariana whispers.

Oliza walk up towards the crying princess and kneel in front of her, "you're such a crybaby", she joked as she wipe away those tears and Alan join the girls.

"I-I'm not!", Ariana said as she wipe away the left behind tears. Oliza just look at her in disbelief and Ariana notice it, "I-I'm just-", before she could even finish, Alan interrupt her.

"You just want to give up right?", He figured, Ariana look at him and nod a little, "if you want to give up, go on".

Ariana look at him surprised, "what?".

Alan just smile, "think about it, you give up you'll be put into eternal sleep just like the us and you're going to meet us in a dream", Alan said, "but their evil plans will keep on going and many other kids will go through what we've been through".

"I-", Ariana didn't know what to say next.

"If you endure this burden", Alan continue, "it will paid off in the end".

"What am I gonna do then?", Ariana asks them.

"You hang on to our promise and fight for what's coming next", Alan answers.

"And if you ever feel lost-", Oliza said, "-just listen to your heart".

More tears appear on Ariana's eyes as she smile, "thank you", Ariana look at the ground for a moment then back at her friends, "I just killed Sora-", she said, "-your master".

Alan and Oliza look at each other and chuckle, then they look at Ariana, "we never considered that guy our master", Alan stated.

"Really?", Ariana asks.

"Well yeah", Oliza said, "we never care about that maniac actually". Ariana chuckle, "but I'm surprised you manage to defeat him!".

"Luck I guess", Ariana said.

"You're strong Ari-", Oliza said making Ariana look at her, "you're the strongest girl that I ever know".

Ariana smile at her, "thank you".

"Anytime", Oliza said as she and Alan fading away.

Ariana's eyes widen, "y-you're leaving!".

"Our job is to keep you on your feet", Alan said smiling, "and now that job here is done there's nothing left to say but, see you later".

Ariana smile back, Oliza place a hand on top of Ariana's head, "don't forget this conversation crybaby", Oliza mocked.

Ariana just chuckle, "yeah", she said looking at Alan, "see y'all later Alan", then she look at Oliza, "you too reckless head".

"Hey!", Oliza exclaimed.

"With that we're even", Ariana said.

"Alright", Oliza said smiling before completely disappear along with Alan.

Ariana get back on her feat, she look up at the sky and smile, "I'm lucky to have friends like all of you", she thought. She then remembered what Sora just said earlier.

"Save your family".

"The time is ticking".

"My magic will explode".

Ariana eyes widen, "oh no", she whispers, "Anna, Elsa".