Reason To Live

Elsa watched her sister in shock, her eyes widen not believing what she just saw. Sora's body disappeared into the air, yet she never knew Ariana is sensitive, "she changed", Elsa thought. Just as Ariana about to stand yup, she fall to her knees, "Ariana!", Elsa said worried, she run down the stairs to her sister side and kneel beside her, "you ok?".

Ariana breath heavily in exhaustion, "I'll......be.....fine", she answer.

"You sure?", Elsa asks concern hardly believe her.

"I'm sure-", Ariana reply, "-I'm just using too much, that's all".

Elsa help her up and walk her towards the room where Ariana enter by flying to the balcony. Then Elsa help her sit, making Ariana groan as if she's in pain.

"Are you going to tell me why you ran away or should I figure it out myself?", Ariana asks, Elsa look at the ground, "it's about Anna, isn't it?".

Elsa nods, "she want to marry Prince Hans of the southern isles, a guy she just met like just a few hours only-", she explains.

"Prince Hans?", Ariana thought.

"-and I can't just agreed to that, I mean she's too naive. In the end I kind of lost my temper and accidently revealed my powers", Elsa continues, "I was full of fear and left".

Ariana just stare at Elsa, "I honestly don't know who to blame", she admits.

"What do you mean?", Elsa asks.

"I mean, Anna did that maybe because she want to find love, she hadn't felt that in years and that's why she's very naive about getting married", Ariana explains, "also, you've shut us out for 13 years, and Anna want to find someone who will stay with her until the very end".

"What about you?", Elsa asks.

"When I wan taken 5 years ago, I met some friends", Ariana explains, "so I already know what it felt like to have someone. But Anna, I don't think she experienced it", she continues, "maybe you shutting yourself out only brings the worse, don't you think?".

Elsa's eyes widen, she didn't think any of that, "I -I had no idea, me shutting both of you out might hurt you in the end".

Ariana smile warmly, "don't blame yourself", she said, Elsa look at her, "you do that because you want to keep your loved one safe, right?", she asks.

Elsa's eyes starts to cover with tears and nod, "I'm really sorry, for everything".

"It's fine, but you really need to apologize to Anna", Ariana said.

"How?", Elsa asks, "letting her married to a prince that she barely knew?".

"About that I think you need to decide it yourself", Ariana reply. They both fell into awkward silence.

"Ariana, about the fight earlier", Elsa started.

"What about it?", Ariana asks.

"Could you please not do that again", Elsa said worried as she sit next to her sister.

Ariana look at her and smile, "no promises".

"Ariana I'm serious", Elsa said.

Ariana's smile faded away, "well so do I", she said, her voice sounded serious, "I can't really promise anything right now".

"Why?", Elsa asks.

Ariana look at the ground,"I already had enough of everything".

"What do you mean?", Elsa asks again.

"I-", Ariana hesitate, "-I don't think I can do it".

"What?", Elsa asks, not knowing what Ariana mean by that.

"I don't think I can keep on like this", Ariana said as tears starts forming, "I just want to, disappear", she admits.

Elsa's eyes widen in shock, "why?", she asks, "you can't give up on life", she said seriously, but Ariana didn't seem to care and Elsa noticed it, she move to Ariana's front, she place both her hands on Ariana's jawline to make Ariana look at her, "Ariana listen, you only have 1 chance on life", she explains, "use it wisely".

Ariana is silent for a while, "but what if you made a great mistake in the past and you must sacrifice something for it", she asks.

Elsa didn't expect question like that, but she know what to say, "mom and dad always say something like 'trust your instincts' or 'listen to your heart' whenever I feel unsure of something", she said, "but sometimes I'd forgot about that advice".

Ariana just chuckle , "they also said the same thing to me too", she said and fell silent.

Ariana place a hand near her neck and revealing a heart shape diamond necklace with gold small chains. She look at it and smile and remembered what Damien said to her 3 years ago.

"I believe in you".

"You're my hope, my light".

"Save them, save us".

Tears slips to Ariana's cheek, "Damien", she whispers. Suddenly she felt something is kinda off, "what's this feeling?", she thought as she put on serious look on her face.

"Ariana?", Elsa felt worried.

Ariana quickly snap into reality, "huh?", she turn to her sister.

"Are you ok?", Elsa asks.

"Yeah", Ariana answer, she quickly got up as she already gather enough strength, "I have to go", she said.

Elsa got up as well, "where are you going?", she asks, "are you feeling better?".

Ariana look at Elsa and smile, "I'm fine", she said, Elsa didn't seem to believe her, "really, I'll be back, promise".

With that, Ariana walk to the balcony and use her powers to fly somewhere, "and don't follow me", she warn, and with that she fly towards the valley of living trolls, "just what is this awful feeling?", She thought, "something is definitely not right, I'm sure of it".