Save Arendelle

Ariana is shock and scared, not knowing what to do, "calm down Ariana", she whispers to herself and take a deep breath, "now think where could Sora would explode things up", she thought. Ariana recall that Sora did tried to kill Elsa, "ice palace!", Ariana said.

Her body starts to glow and for few seconds it's fade, she starts flying towards Elsa's ice palace, "please Elsa be safe", she thought.

As Ariana can see the ice castle from the distance, she can feel her energy is draining, she starts to groan, "come on not now!", she thought, her eyes start to become blurry. She increase the speed to the palace in exchange for more of her energy being drain.

Ariana land at the balcony and as soon as she step on the ice surface, she fell on her, her face look at the floor and breath heavily, "I think I nearly reach my limit", she thought.

Ariana look up and her eyes widen, the room is a mess, ice all over the place, ice chandelier shattered not to mention the door also shattered, "Elsa?", she whisper. Ariana get up on her feet and walk inside, she look around and saw an arrow stuck inside ice. Ariana look closely into it, she place a finger on it's sharp edge, "this isn't Sora's doing", she thought, she did saw this arrow design somewhere then her eyes widen, "it's from Arendelle!".

Suddenly a strong wind come from outside, Ariana walk towards the balcony to see it, "that direction", she thought and her eyes widen, "Arendelle!", she said aware. She about to use her power to fly again but then she can feel she doesn't had much energy left, "damn it", she cursed, "if I pass my limit I'll-", she thought, suddenly she snap to reality when the wind become stronger, Ariana groan in annoyance, "I have no time to think about it".

As she been told, she listen to her heart and her heart tells her to use it for the sake of others. Ariana stubbornly use her power to fly again, this time she speed up even more, "please be safe", she hoped for her family and people.

As the kingdom of Arendelle already in her sight, she can see blizzard spinning vertically above the castle, "oh no", she whispers, suddenly she fall down to the snow, Ariana manage to land on her feet safely and sigh, "that's it I guess, my body warned me not to fly for a while or something bad would happen to myself", she said to herself, "now how am I going to go there?", she asks. Ariana look around ans saw a wood plank nearby, "that would do", she said.

Ariana grab the plank and place it on the snow downhill. She quickly surf down with high speed, "please make it in time", she thought and she can feel her energy slowly being restore. Ariana starts to think again of what Sora said, "if Sora didn't didn't explode Elsa's ice castle, is he trying to explode Arendelle?", she thought.

As Ariana can feel she already had a little energy left, she quickly jump off from the wood plank and fly towards Arendelle. She can see the blizzard is coming towards her, she shield her face using both her arms in front of her and the blizzard impact almost push her behind, yet that doesn't stop her from moving forward. Her instinct told her that the main gate still far ahead but the blizzard is too strong for her, "flying is too risky in this situation", she thought, Ariana land on the snow and she had one more movement that fast enough.

Ariana look up and see a tree branch, she leap towards it and leap again onto another branches, but still this movement does draining her energy. Ariana can feel her energy is slowly draining, "come on, hang in there", she thought. She stop to a branch to get some air, she can feel that the weather gets warmer, she look around and see the snow is floating and head towards Arendelle, then she look up at the sky and see the snow is forming a giant snowflake at the sky and disappear, bringing summer back.

Ariana smile, "you did it Elsa", she whispers. Just as she thought that it's already over, she suddenly felt something is definitely wrong, her face become serious, "it's not over yet!", she thought as her eyes widen. She quickly continue jump towards another branch.