𝟎𝟎𝟑

maya's thoughts: [god he's so perfect. everything about him - his height, his smile, his voice. i can't believe i only met him tonight and i'm already in his car heading to his house. i wanna kiss him so bad but he probably won't want to rush things.]

"thank you for driving me, you didn't need to", maya said.

"no don't worry, it's just not that safe to catch an uber this late at night. worried you might get hurt", jude reassured.

"too kind, i appreciate it though. so you're from around here?"

"yeah birmingham born and bred but i live in germany for work"

"and what do you do for work?", maya knew the answer but she was still curious.

"i play football, what do you do?"

"oh i model sometimes but main priority is studying law at the moment"

"well i could use a lawyer" jude scoffed.

"how come?"

"i said something about a ref a while back and got fined", jude laughed.

"wait no i gotta search this up... £40,000 pounds?!!", maya's jaw dropped to the floor.

"mhm my bad"

then there was a pause. maya's eyes were focused on his hands. his hands were wrapped around the steering wheel. jude noticed her staring in the corner of his eye. and then he grabbed her upper thigh.

"can i?", jude asked.

for a while, maya stopped breathing. she covered her blushing cheeks with her hand and nodded to show him that she didn't mind his company. pulling up into his driveway, he took his hand off. "already?", maya thought to herself.

"alright, we're here", jude said.

he got out of the car and opened the door for maya. he was a gentlemen and she knew it. she jumped out of her seat,
"ouch! sorry my heels are giving me blisters. give me a second, i'll take them off", she leaned down in discomfort.

"wait i'll just carry you", jude replied.

one of his arms swooped from underneath her legs and the other gripped her chest area. maya could feel butterflies swarming in her stomach. her arms crossed behind his neck for extra support. she was so close to his face that she could feel his cold minty breath and smell his cologne. she thanked him for carrying her and they both laughed as they walked into his house.

when they opened the door, jobe (jude's younger brother) was in the living room. he was sat looking at his phone while eating a protein bar.

"jobe it's so fucking late what are you doing?", jude chuckled.

"relax i got hungry and um who, actually never mind-"

"just a friend", jude explained.

"hi jobe, nice to meet you! i'm maya", she introduced herself as she got back down.

"you too", jobe said.

"my rooms this way", jude guided maya up the stairs.

MAYA'S POV:
as soon as i stepped into his room, jude took off his shirt.
"you can have a seat, i just need to put my sweats on", he told me.
i sat down on the edge of his bed and scrolled through my phone while i waited.

spice girls 🤪

riley
maya where are you?
we're crashing at a friend's place for the night

maya
dw i'm staying the night at a friend's house

chloe
who?
wait-
OMG it's jude innit
u both were gone so early

riley
maya!!

maya
i'll explain in the morning
byeee

i put my phone away as jude came to put his down on the bedside table. i was struggling with my necklace so i asked him if he could help me.

"sure", he sat beside me on the edge of the bed.

"thank you", i said after he gently handed me my necklace.

"can i ask you something?", jude was curious.

"yeah go on"

"did you and mason have a thing?"

"oh no haha just a kiss but we're mates now, that's all"

"alright that's good to know"

i looked up at his brown eyes and then down at his lips. i tried to hint as hard as i could. finally, he pulled me in for a deep kiss. we make out for what seems like forever and then finally jude pulls away.

"maya", he says in a raspy voice.

"yeah?"

"i think we should go to sleep before we move too fast"

author's note:

they finally kissed 😭😭

been a bit busy this week but will try to update as soon as i can

also pls vote on the chapters u like bc it really helps me out!